part 13

MAVIS'S POV

Our first date! I turn to my phone and see that it is 9 o'clock I get up with a little difficulty because of this pounding headache. I go and take a nice hot shower washing my hair. I go into my closet and try to find the best brunch dress and I do it's a beautiful light blue dress with white. It's a bit short but I like it, it gives off that cute brunch date. I put my hair into a curly bun and then I put on silver hoops and some white sneakers and a small handbag. I decide to put on some cut lashes and pink lip gloss. I but on pink blush and small black liner this I think this outfit is perfect and walk out to the kitchen.

"Good morning family." I say my mom waves handing me a drink I look at her and she smirks.

"Morning princess, drink up it get rids of hangovers." She explains I nod and take a sip it's not bad but it's really tart I finish it up and see my brother eyeing me suspiciously so I sit next to him hugging him.

"Sorry for saying what I said last night I know none of that is true I was just really drunk and I just wanted to let you know don't take anything like that to heart." I explain to him, he shakes his head laughing, and pulls me into a tight bear hug. And I giggle

"I could never be mad but you need to slow down baby sis I know that your 16 but sit just slow down for my sake." He pleads I nod, "promise me you will take it easy." He says I nod and hold out my pinky he chuckles and hooks his pinky with mine.

"I pinky promise." I say giggling I get up and go to my dad and hug him to apologizing. I can still remember what happened last night and it was not pretty.

"Per favore rilassati, non voglio metterti a terra." He pleads as well and I nod and hug him he kisses my forehead and I kiss his cheek. My phone starts ringing and it's Alejandro. I get up happily, my first date this is going to be awesome. The door opens and in comes Alejandro I can't help the smile that's on my face.

(Please relax, I don't want to ground you)

"Mavis," I hear my name and turn to my aunt Jasmine who is smiling with a small box in her hand.

"Hey, auntie what's up." I say walking to her she hands me the box with a wink.

"Here is a very late birthday present I know how you love the city and we are living out here away from it so I got you something that I will know you love. But you have to be there by 4 to receive it." She explains I open my mouth wide is this what I think it is I grab her hugging her tightly she giggles and we break I walk to Alejandro and I can't stop smiling.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod excitedly I have no words I am just too eager to see what he has planned.

"Where are you guys going." Alex asks, hell everybody is so nosy today.

"Today we are going on a besties date. Mavis and I have become besties and we are going on a besties date, totally her idea." He lies and I nod Alex laughs at me and I grab a pebble from one of the decorations and toss it at him hitting him in the face. I then grab Alejandro's hand and drag him out and we leave to go to our first stop.

...

"So first thing first." I say rubbing my hands on my thighs as he leaves the driveway. "I forgive you for lying to me and kissing barbie but I have a rule."

"Baby let me explain," he pleads, holding my hand up I shakes my head I don't need an explanation.

"No, I don't care why you did those things. Now the first rule is I never want you to look, touch, talk, or even think about her, or I will leave you." I explain he glances at me and nods placing a hand on my upper thigh I nod.