part 21

MAVIS'S POV

RING RING RING

I groan waking up from my annoying phone going off. I turn to see my phone and that I had 19 miss calls from my parents I quickly pick up the phone and all hell breaks loose.

Mom: I AM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT YOU MI SENTI CHE TI SENTIR COME UN FOTTUTO PESCE OTTIENI I TUOI CULI QUI ORA!

(DO YOU HEAR ME I AM GOING TO GUT YOU LIKE A FUCKING FISH GET YOUR ASSES HERE NOW!)

Me: I am sorry we are on our way right now I am so sorry mom!

Mom: Sei fortunato che questa sia la sua ultima settimana qui dopo che sei in blocco e non vai da nessuna parte e se lo fai ti farò pulire le celle!

(You are lucky this is his last week here after that you are on lockdown going nowhere and if you do I will make you clean the cells!)

Me: Yes again in our way I am so sorry.

Mom: You better be here get her right this instant you need to get here before lunch.

Me: Yes on our way.

...

"Al wake up! We are in trouble!" I say frantically he wakes up at me looking confused I sigh and slap his chest.

"Get out of the driver's seat and give me the keys." I tell him he nods and moves out of the seat and I start the car speeding to the house.

...

"Come on asshole." I yell at him getting out of the car he gets up and I walk to him grabbing his face.

"If you don't get up I will cut your dick off and shove it up your ass." I say and he is now up. I knew that would work so now we walk into the house to our angry parents glaring at us. All at one hell was lose cursing at us in Spanish, Italian, English, shit even Latin.

"Now both of you go shower and get ready for school." My mom says I look down to the floor like a scolded puppy and walk to my room following my mom's instruction and get in an oversized shirt and biker shorts with some vans and my hair in a messy bun. Alejandro comes out in some black jeans and a white hoodie and some sneakers.

"Let's go asshole." I say to him he whimpers when I say that and go downstairs to our parents again.

"You guys look good now go to school and come straight here." She demands but I need to go dress shopping.

"Mom I need to go dress shopping and I have to talk to somebody very important." I say and she shakes her head and I nod.

"Call a person to bring you some good dresses and call that person to meet you here. Now go end of discussion." She says and I nod and we go leave the house off the school.

...

AFTER SCHOOL

"Yes, I will have a car come pick you up on pine in 5 minutes they are on there way." I say and hang up the phone. Alejandro places his hand on my thigh and strokes it.

"My smart, sexy, girlfriend." He says looking at the road. I smile and nod, proud of myself. We go straight to the house and when we pull up my dresses and client are waiting right outside. I kids Al and go out I walk up to Amethyst and she smiles I pull her in for a hug she looks a little off trying to smile.

"Hi, gem!" I say to her she smiles more brightly. And I see the person carrying the clothes and smile signaling them to follow I bring her into the house and her face lights up in amazement we go to my kitchen and I turn to her.

"Would you like something to eat?" I ask she shakes her head and I shake my head handing her some fruit.

"Thank you. I love your house it's so big." She admires I giggle and thank her for the compliment.