part 5

MAVIS'S POV

LATER THAT WEEK

Since finding out that Bae has been lying to me I have caught very subtle things she and Dante do like always sit next to each other or always having little conversations. These lying mother fucker but oh God forbid I fuck Alejandro. As long as I don't catch them on the act but as soon as I do I will lose it. "Mavis you ready."

"Yea let's go shopping!" I exclaim we get up and walk out to the garage we get to my car and I can't the keys to Raven I bet into the passenger side and the rest get in and we drive off.

...

When we get to the mall I walk to my bodyguards Rick and Dave patting them on the back, "So guys y'all are here to watch and make sure I am safe right."

"Yes ma'am." Dave said I smile at then and pull them on with me.

"Guys this is Rick and Dave these are my bodyguards and they are going to help us shop." I say they look at me terrified and I wink at them. We walk into the mall and get shopping.

"Mavis, what are you being for Halloween?" Raven asks I shrug and she smiles she drags me into a store bringing me to the bodysuit section.

"I wanna be playboy bunnies." She says looking through the clothes I laugh and she looks at me and glaring and I stop oh she is serious but what would her boyfriend say.

"Wait but what about your boyfriend." I say she smiles and winks at me and I shake my head giggling.

"He would love seeing me like that so that is why we are going to be about bunnies so I won't be alone when we get yelled at by your brothers."  She says and I nod that's not a bad idea we look at find some thigh high socks. I already have some bodysuits like that so be we leave and go to other stores and I buy some things that I need like makeup, jewelry, and even some lacy underwear sets. I walk into another store and see a box of condoms I think is he a large or extra-large. I grab my phone and call him

*phone call in italicized*

Me: Hey.

Alejandro❤: Hey baby girl.

Me: Um so I am shopping and I wanted to ask your condom size.

Alejandro❤: ¡Te tenía en el altavoz!  ¿Para qué lo necesitas?

(I had you on speaker! What do you need that for?)

Me: I just wanna know now tell me.

Alejandro❤: Es extra grande.  Por qué me extrañas o debería decirlo.

(It's a extra large. Why you miss me or should I say it.)

Me: Shut up I was just asking to see you later okay.

Alejandro❤: Si

I grab the extra large and go to the cashier she looks and smiles I blush a little and thank her I decide to hold the bah for the guy's sake. Once all of is girls are done we go back to my house and go to my room to unpack.

"So what are you guys going to be." Raven asks Julia and Bae, they pull out their costume fairies.

"Fairies?" I ask them and they nod I laugh then grab my bag and go to the closet to put makeup away I pull out my lacy sets and go to put them away.

"Ohh who are those for." I turn and see the girls looking at me Raven is wiggling her brows at me and I stuff the rest on the drawer.

"Guys privacy, " I say they giggle and walk on further they go to my bags Julia pulls out my box of condoms and gasp I grab those from her and he looks at me shocked.

"You lost your virginity!" She screams and I shake my head rapidly Raven and Bae gasp. Bae grabs the condom box and Raven snatches the box away giving it to me I nod and thank her Bae and Julia wee just giggling and it's annoying me.

"Everybody out, " I say quietly Raven taps their shoulder but they are still blabbering and I just get angry, "GET OUT!"

They look at me and I point to my door and they walk out Raven turns to me and I look at her, "Sorry they were pushing tell us when you are ready to talk."

"Okay thank you." I say she nods and leave I finish putting my stuff away and get dressed into some booty shorts and a sports bra I grab my dance bag and go to the dance room. I gasp when I see Raven doing a pole trick like a pro she looks at me and waves.

"You  dance to." I asked shocked and she smiles acting nonchalant I smile and put on my shoes and start practicing.

"You never told me." I say she climbs to the top and drops down on landing a split.

"Yea I have been doing it since I was your age my mom thought me." She explains I smile now I feel a little closer to her now.

"Wanna stretch with me." I ask her comes over and sits on the floor to do the same and we start doing toe touches.

"Can I ask a question?" She asks I nod and stand up bending over to touch my toes.

"Are you and Alejandro doing it?" She says and I freeze I look at her dumbfounded how does she know about us. "I am not stupid I see you guys."

"Promise me you won't tell anybody." I say getting into my splits I sit she nods, "We have been fooling around but we haven't had sex yet. Before you say anything Bae has been messing around with Dante they have sketchy texts."

"Wow, that's fucked up have you asked her about it."

"Yes, she lied and so if me Alejandro do get caught oh well." I say nonchalantly she looks at me with was eyes and I shake it off. We finish our stretches and do a routine before I leave and go back to my room I stink. I walk to my bathroom and start the bath I think I deserve it while the pour in some honey vanilla body soap that make smelly bubbles. I strip and get into the tub relaxing I turn on my jacuzzi and dim my lights setting the mood I relax closing my eyes.

"Hey, baby girl." I turn and see Alejandro shirtless he bends down and kisses me on the forehead I look at him and pout he smiles and placing a kiss on my lips I grab the sides of his face and deepen the kiss sliding my tongue in his mouth he pulls back and looks at me.

"Mavis are you okay." He asks looking concerned and he strokes the side of my face I lean into it relaxing at his touch.

"I have just had a long day and I missed you." I say lightly blushing he smiles pecking my I grin at him and lick my lips.

"I missed you too do you need anything because I am going to shower." He says pointing to his shower and I nod seeping lower into the water feeling the nice bubbles.

"Get me some and underwear." I say she nods and gets up I smile and close my eyes focusing on my breathing.

"Mavis what's this."

*whats what Alejandro I know cliffhangers are the worst but we have to live with them.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen