part 47

MAVIS'S POV

We drive into the city and he passes all of the nice restaurants. I look at him and he is smiling brightly. Now I am confused, "Calm down baby girl we are going somewhere nice."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course see we are pulling up now." He says pointing to the nearby park I see a small glow of light coming from it and I smile.

"Oh okay, now I am excited." I smile he chuckles and grabs my hand kissing it. We pull up to the park and he parks the car and steps out he comes to my side opening the door. He takes my hand helping me out I thank him and he guides me to the glow in the park. When we get there it's beautiful I gasp. It was a blanket with candles, a nice basket, pillows, and radios.

"Wow! Alejandro this is amazing!" I turn to him and he is looking at me smiling brightly. I lean in and kiss his lips giggling. He guides me closer to the beautiful scene we take a seat on the pillows and I sigh in content.

"I am glad you like it." He smiles looking at me he grabs my hand and kisses the back of it, he is so romantic. "Now who's hungry." He uncovers the plate to show some pizza. I laugh, such a child!

"Hey, this is the best pizza in the city you better eat this." He laughs. He grabs the slice of pizza and holds it to my mouth and I take a bite humming. It is delicious.

"See I told you!" We eat our slices having a nice time talking, laughing and just spending some alone time together.

"I am glad that you have been getting through your dark time. " He says drinking his wine. I nod smiling, it has felt like a long time but I am grateful I am recovering from it.

"I am too I am ready to do a lot of things I am not able to do." I say he smiles and he leans in giving me a sweet kiss. I smile and lean in kissing him more he slips his tongue in exploring my mouth. I moan loving the dominance radiating from this kiss. It feels like it's been so long since I have felt this feeling. I push Alejandro back making him fall back I crawl on top of him and place my lips on his again taking control.

"Your very needy." He smiles I rock my hold back and forth feeling a bulge rub against me. I moan the friction feels good.

"I want you." I moan continuing to rock my hips back and forth he chuckles pushing himself into me.

"Yeah?"

"Yes right now." I pull away from his and start undoing his pants.

"Hey wait patience."

"Where are we going?"

"To a hotel room." He smiles I stand up and he grabs my hand helping me. We head to his car and go in heading to the hotel.

...

The vale takes the car and we head inside of the 5 seasons and it's beautiful its been a while since I have had some alone time with Alejandro. We walk up to the receptionist and check into the hotel, room 107.

"Ready?" He asks holding his hand out I grab it nodding happily we head to the elevator going to the second floor and into our room. I close the door and now I feel nervous. He leaves butterfly kisses on my shoulder and I freeze.

"Calm down and trust me. We can take it slow." He says placing a kiss on my cheek. I nod and head to the bathroom closing the door. Come on its sex, he has a big dick and you have a tight hole that needs filling. I walk to the sink splashing some water on my face good thing I wore waterproof makeup. Looking at myself in the mirror I look the same I feel a little scared, horny, and excited. Okay, enough it's go time! I strip leaving my heels and fancy panties on. I toss my hair a bit and peek through the door and see Al sitting on the edge of the bed he looks a bit nervous. I walk out of the bathroom and his head snaps up emotions wash over first admiration, excitement, and lastly hunger.

"You done gawking?" I ask walking over to him he chuckles and grabbing my hips he places me in front of him. He kisses my waist sending a shiver down my spine and a burn on the place he left it.

"I am. What's bothering you?" He asks worried?

"I am just scared that I might have flashbacks of chicken out and we never have sex again. I just don't know!" I cry he takes my hands in his and kisses them. I look down smiling at the gesture.

"Well, you never know if you don't try." He gives me a small smile, "So will you try?" I nod he smiles and kisses my waist again. He starts kissing lower and lower placing a wet kiss on my panties I gasp feeling the familiar sensation. He continues to kiss down there earning small gasps and hums from me.

"Does it feel good?" He asks looking up at me I nod looking down. He grabs my panties pulling them down exposing me to him. He glides a finger down my slit licking his finger once he's done.

"Just the way I remembered." I giggle he is too cute. Grabbing my leg he lifts inputting it over his shoulder letting himself get a better position. It started with licking and sucking swirling his trained tongue around my clit.

"Ah!" I cry he chuckles and continues to feast on me. I feel a single-digit slip in me.

"Alejandro!" I moan he smiles and continues to slide his finger in and out curling it hitting my spot bringing me closer to the edge.

"Cum for me baby." His words just set off an alarm making me cum all over his finger and lips. "That was great, how do you feel?"

"I am good, it's okay I can do this." I reassure him. I push him back and unbuckle his pants pulling him down along with his boxers springing out his large dripping manhood. I lick my lips it's been a while, old friend. I grab the shaft softly stroking it earning a gasp from him. Drips of pre-cum fall landing on my hand I lick it off and start my motions.

"Mavis," he groans I smile and continue my slow assault on his cock. I bob my head up and down making sure to wrap my tongue around every bit on his shaft. He lifts my head and I look at him confused.

"I can't take it anymore I wanna be inside you." He smiles I giggle and crawl on top of him. I grab his shaft and aline it with my entrance. Okay 3, 2, 1!

"Ah!" I sit there letting the familiar sensation and sting of his cock going into me.

"Are you okay?" I nod and start to move slowly enjoying myself so I go faster enjoying it. Alejandro grabs me pinning me down I smile and hold onto him as he thrust into me. He continues to thrust into me until I feel myself hitting the edge.

"I am gonna cum!"

"Do it let's cum together." I moan he continues to thrust until hot ropes of cum shoot into me overflowing and spilling out. All you can hear are our heavy breaths it's just pure bliss. Al kisses my shoulders up to my lips.

"You did it." He smiles I giggle and peck his lips.

"I did!"

"How do you feel?"

"Relaxed, happy, I want more." I giggle he chuckles in response and kisses my lips softly.

"You do," he hums I nod kissing his shoulder, "always for you baby girl."

*helloo my fellow friends sorry for the really really late update but yes it's finally here so enjoy. Stay safe 😘✌🏾.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen