part 34

MAVIS'S POV

"Well, it seems that you are highly qualified to work here so why not you go the job." She explains I thank her and we shake hands I get up and leave with a proud smile on my face. I head to my car and head to the mall. If I am going to move on and get my life together I need new clothes new hair and maybe go out to a party to next some new people.

"Okay, Mavis let's get this started." I say getting out of my car and going into the mall. I head straight for Victoria secret first I need some new underwear sets.  After buying Victoria's secret I had to go to other stores to get new clothes to represent the new.

...

I leave the car and head into the Hair Salon  There's a lady named Jamie looks up and smiles at me. " Yes, I am here for trimming highlights." She nods and tells me to be seated in one of the styling chairs.

"Hey girl you must be Mavis I am Daisy and I am here to do your hair are gonna have a fun time and you going to look so cute after."  She exclaims I laugh and we get to work she starts washing, cutting conditioning highlighting. She turns me to the mirror and I gasp it's so nice she put light brown highlights at the end of my hair and my curls are popping out better.

"Oh my gosh thank you this looks amazing." I say thanking her she giggles and nods I pay her and some for a great job. I leave and call Aaliyah and Jade.

"Hey, girly."

"Hey, guys what are you doing tonight."

"Well, we were gonna call you a little later and say that there is this house party and if you wanted to come."

"Yes, what time?"

"Starts at 9 but we can be a little late."

"Cool okay see you guys later tell Jade that I said hi."

"No problem."

I hang up the phone and ahead home, tonight I am going to party.

...

I walk into the house with my bags and hear a gasp I look up and see Amethyst looking at me. "You look so pretty."

"Thanks, little gem." I say smiling at her I head to my room and put my new stuff away I look at the time and see that it is almost time to pick up Lexa so I head to the kitchen to set io her after-school snack but my mom already beats me to it.

"Did you get the job?" She asks and I nod happily taking an apple slice and biting into it.

"I am an official employee at J&V Fashion publishing." I say proudly she claps and hands me Lexa's finished snack I thank her kissing her on the cheek and head to my car.

"You're going to go and pick her up." I turn and see Barbie and Al I turn and nod. He waves for me to get in and I do. We drive to the daycare and I try out to pick her up.

"I am coming with you." He says getting out of the car I nod and he gets out of the car we walk up to the teacher and she smiles.

"Hey Mavis," she says smiling at me she turns to Al and smiles brighter of course, "Oh I haven't seen you here before who might you be?"

"Alejandro Santos Alexandra's father." He says giving her a small smile she nods. Lexa comes and hugs both of our legs.

"Daddy's here!" She exclaims Al laughs and picks her up resting her on his hip.