part 24

MAVIS'S POV

We get into his Ferrari as soon as it pulls up. I click on my seatbelt and he starts the car pulling off. I put on some music and hum to the song I feel Alejandro's hand on my exposed thigh bringing it higher and closer to my panties. "Your so impatient."

"Always for you." He says speeding I giggle he gets higher and is at the from of my panties when he starts rubbing small circles on my clit.

"Mmm hurry and get to the house." I say I try to hold in my moans and whimpers so he doesn't start going 80 at a 25.  I put my head back on the seat as his circles get faster my pussy starts to throb with need and want for Alejandro. Before I even know if we are outside of the building and I get out of the car faster and go to a waiting Alejandro we walk into the building taking the elevator when we get to my floor we walk down the hallway and I open the door once Al closes it and locks it he slams me against the door smashing his lips against mine and I instantly melt into him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We need to get the bed." I sag in-between the kisses he nods and we break away I throw off my shoes and start taking off my jewelry and wig putting them on my coffee table. I see Al taking off his bowtie and jacket along with his shoes I walk upstairs to wait for him on the bed. When he gets up here I walk up to him and pull him to me and bringing our lips together it's a slow and loving kiss filled with need, love, and lust. I open my mouth and he slides his tongue in I let him take over and explore. He starts kissing down my jaw and neck leaving hickeys I start u buttoning his shirt.

"Too many clothes take them off." I whine he pulls off his shirt we walk to the bed and I sit him down I get on my knees and start unbuckling his belt taking it off I unbutton his pants taking them down as well. I look down at his boxers that already have a wet spot on his bulge I pull out his hard member that is dripping in pre-cum.

"You were really struggling." I tease and he nods I struck it a couple of times before licking up his shaft. I look up at him to see the anger of being teased. "Okay, I won't tease you anymore."

I put the tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around it and going down more. I start bobbing head up and down. "Jesucristo Mavis me voy a corner!"

(Jesus Christ Mavis I'm gonna cum!)

I go faster and feel his cock twitching I go further down and Alejandro suddenly grabs my hair holding me down he jerks his hips I feel his hot ribbons of cum slide down my throat I then get up catching my breath. "Mmm, me next my panties are soaked."

He laughs and picks me up laying me on the bed he slides off my dress and panties he instantly goes in speaking my legs and licking up my slit I whimper from the small contact. Starts rubbing little circles on my clit as he laps up my juices I can't help but moan and whimper as he tongue fucks me.
"Don't stop I am gonna cum."

It feels hot and a knot is forming in my lower stomach. Amazingly, I need a release he puts two fingers in while sucking on my clit until I can't hold it anymore I buck my hips and I cum all over his mouth. "Alejandro!"

He gets up licking his lips he puts the two-finger on my lips and I open my mouth allowing me to tastes them. He picks me up and starts kissing me and I whimper more he gets in the bed and lays me down in a better position he leans over me and positions his cock at my entrance and slowly slides into me and I groan. He does deep slow thrust it's different from the way we usually fuck like he is making love to me. "Mavis, fuck,"

His thrust continues to be deep and slow and I am going wild he kisses my neck and lips making me feel loved and cared for. He slides his hands down my body and rubs my clit in small slow circles. I can feel my stomach start to tighten and Alejandro's stokes become sloppy and soon enough we both cum and I look up at him and kiss him this was the best sex yet.

"That was amazing, now do you remember our first time together." I ask he hums missing down my neck while fondling my breast.

"Yes, I left marks all over your body as well as an aching back." He floats I giggle and kiss his neck.

"Fuck me like that." I say and he instantly fips me over making me stand on my hands and knees he instantly pounds into me. He starts smacking and gripping leave marks and bruises.

"YEA!" I cry out I can't help but moan and cry out as he pounds into me from behind. He grabs my hair pulling me to his chest and grips my neck adding a little pressure my eyes roll to the back of my head at the insane amount of pleasure that I am receiving. He pulls out and I whimper from the loss of touch he lays down on his back signaling for me to come here I obey and he guides me to his hip.

"Ride me," he orders I nod and turn around and position his cock at my entrance before sliding down on his shaft I start bouncing up and down on his shaft and a knot is forming in my stomach already. I go faster bouncing, grinding until I freeze cumming all over his shaft squirming in pleasure.

...
THE NEXT MORNING

"I am gonna miss you." I pout rubbing his chest he sighs and starts stroking my back comforting me.

"I am too baby girl but now you will have all of these love marks so you won't be so lonely." He explains I giggle and look up at him and nods he looks down at me. I lean up and peck his lips. Last night we didn't stop until 2 am which was only a couple of minutes ago.

"When do you leave." I ask he looks at his phone.

"In an hour." He pouts I put my face in his chest and leave kisses and that will most likely leave marks.

"Okay wanna go one more round and then shower." He says and I giggle kissing him he grabs me lifting me to him.

...

"I left some old used hoodies for you as well as my shirts because I know you like those I also have a box with things that you can look at when you miss me." He explains I nod sniffling he hugs me and kisses my head I know it's only for a weak I can't help it I am clingy as fuck.

"Your box is in your bag." I say crying he lifts my head and kisses me all over my face trying to cheer me up.

"It's just a week okay now give kiss me." He says I kiss him and hug him crying into his chest tries to push you'll away to leave but I couldn't I don't want to.

"Okay, I get it your going to be late I love you." I say he laughs and hugs me one more time.

"I love you too I will see you in a week." He says kissing my lips I look down and nod he lifts my chin and kisses me again.

"Okay, I love you now go before I change my mind." I cry he nods and kisses me one last time in a week.

*awww now it's time to get real. Stay safe 😘✌🏾*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen