part 36

MAVIS'S POV

We walk into the place and it's dark with flashing lights and a lot of people dancing, drinking, just having a good time. We walk in further and the first place we go to is the drinks. "Let's do a shit first."

We grab a shot each and, we toss it back. I shake my head from the burning liquor sliding down my throat. "I wanna dance."

Aaliyah grabs Jade's hand and they go to the big group of people dancing. I turn back to the table maybe one more drink. I grab a cup and fill it with the punch and chug it down. "Slow down."

I turn around and see Alejandro and Barbie all dressed up. I smile at them and get some more punch. "Nah,"

"Looking good baby daddy," I smirk looking him up and down. He does look good wearing a tight white shirt, and some black pants with boots. Barbie smacks her teeth and I look at her she is wearing a tiny dress, and of course, it's pink.

"You look nice Barbie. " I say sarcastically she smiles hugging Al much more. I turn to Al and pat his shoulder.

"Have fun," I say bidding them goodbye. I walk to the smokey area where people are smoking I smile at my cup of tea...

...

"Ugh fuck me," I open my eyes I have a splitting headache, I try to turn but crushed by this heavyweight. I turn to the left to see who it is and it's Alejandro I sigh relief. I feel a soft snore on my right and are that it's Emilio! I quickly sit up pushing them off of me I look down I am naked! I turn to look at them and they are both in boxers oh shit. Looking up I see that this isn't my apartment or my room so I slowly sneak out of the bed to be sure that I don't wake then. I grab my bra and panties sliding them on I then grab my other clothes butting them back on. Lastly, I grab my shoes and tiptoe out of the room.

"Mavis come back to bed." Al groans my eyes open wide, shit. I turn around and are him looking up at me smiling I have at him.

"Good morning luv." I see Emilio smiling and waving at me I laugh and have to both of them. Al pats the bed and chuckles.

"Jeez let me get straight to the point. Did we did- we have a threesome." I ask, I hope we didn't I don't need this right now.

"Yea you were great." Alejandro boasts.

"What he said you took us both in perfectly. Really tight." Emilia says I look at them wide-eyed. Both of them!

"You both," I say pointing to them the nod "Me?" I cry they nod again. Lord, what did I have to do to deserve this? I start hyperventilating.

"Wait Mavis we are just playing don't have a fucking heart." Al gets up rushes to me hugging me I push him away and flip him off.

"You both are assholes." I grab my stuff and leave. When I walk out the door we are in my house, I guess we were just in a guest room. I walk down the hall and see Barbie sneaking out of a room I gasp and run back to the room.

"Alejandro Barbie is cheating on you." I smile he gets up and runs out of the room, I follow him and he rushes to her.

"Really barb! Your sneaking out of another man's room!" He yells she jumps and turns to look at him. Here comes the waterworks she runs to him trying to hug him.

"I wasn't I swear. I mean it was a mistake!" She tries to explain but he puts his hand up telling her to stop.

"It's over."

"No you can't I will tell my dad." Oh shit, she starts to run so I pull one of my dangers out of my shoe and throw it at her chilling her it the calf she falls and I walk over to her pulling out the dagger.

"You are telling your dad nothing because you dead." She turns around and looks at me with fear in her eyes. I've been waiting for this one.

"Emilio!" I yell for him and he comes out of the room and comes to me. "Bring her to the cells and lock her in there until I am ready to deal with her."

"Yes ma'am," he picks her up and drags her away I turn to and see him smiling I laugh, finally we can be together. I turn up to him and hug him. He wraps his arms around me and then it dawns on me. My stomach hurts, I feel nauseous, I have a headache, fucking hangover.

"Wanna take a bath, you look fucked up." He asks I nod and he picks me up bridal style and carries me to my room and my bathroom. He places me down and I stripe while he starts my bath. Once he finishes it I step into the bath and sigh at the hot water relaxing my muscles.

"Thank you, babe." He kisses my forehead and I slide into the tube
more this feels good. I turn to him and sigh.

"Join me." He shrugs and strips getting in behind me, I sigh in content being in his arms it feels like homes.

"We are free now."

"Not yet, I have to make a phone call and set up the rest of the plan." He explains I nod and sit up turning around. I straddle his lap.

"Enough about that, I want you right now." I say kissing him and he kisses me back I open my mouth letting his tongue explore, our tongues dance together to a beautiful song. I pull back to catch my breath he starts kissing down my jaw and neck. I moan as he kisses my sweet spot. I feel something poking my stomach and I grab it stroking it. I hear him groan and smile, I lift and place it at my entrance and sliding down on it. I moan, this is amazing I missed him so much.

"Love you." I moan he kisses my lips and I kiss him back.

"I love you too." I bounce up and down making the water splash on the floor, but I don't care Al grabs my hips and turns me around getting me on all fours, and starts pounding me from behind.

"Yes!" I cry he goes faster and harder, just the way I like it. I follow his rhythm and we move in sync. I can feel myself getting closer. His thrust gets sloppy and I know he is almost there so I sit him down and get on top again.

"Mavis," He warns,  I pant going faster his cock twitches following with hot ropes of cum spewing in me. I shake as my orgasm washes over me.

"That was great." He pants and I nod laying on his chest. We say nothing letting our heavy breathing fill the air.

*yay I am bacckk sorry for the late update but I wanted to give you more than one chapter but this will have to do, next one comes out tomorrow. Stay safe 😘✌🏾.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen