Real Life

"Yes, she is completely fine. She uh... yes the paramedics just told her to rest! That's what she's been doing- uh yes! I swear she's breathing. Y-you, want me to check? Corpse how do I check that... Oh uh, she's breathing! Yes, I will make sure she eats and everything else essential to life. Do you have to go now? Okay, I'll be sure to keep you updated!"

☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽

I was sitting happily in my bed playing Super Smash Ult with Sykkuno! He made me rest and I ended up sleeping half the day away.

At first, we played just to kill time till the food got delivered. Two hours later, now we're just having some nice, calm rounds.

"BITCH STOP USING SIDE SMASH! KUNO NO!!" I scream out as I get punched into the stratosphere.

Sykkuno looks at me and laughs hysterically. "Just admit that you and Bay are no match for me and Mew-"

"NEVER!" I interrupt him quickly. I pout and throw one of my plushies aiming at his face, it fell kind of short but he got the point.

He picked up the plushie and politely and even neatly put it back on my bed. I scrunched my nose up at him which he ignored.

"I'm going to go warm up the food!" I announced as I began walking out of my room. I walked into the kitchen and started preparing our takeout Chinese on plates. I never really liked eating out of the cartoons.

"Oh god, she's okay! Here she is please don't kill me," I heard Sykkuno say on his way into the kitchen. He handed me the phone and I looked at him confused.

"Hello?"

"How could you not call me? How could you ignore my text and calls and just ignore me? Do you even care that I've been wrecked over you? You don't do you?" And then it was over. He hung up.

I looked at the phone then at Sykkuno who was also confused. We both stood there for a moment then I turned back to the food.

I don't know what the hell that was. My phone was still off from earlier and I plan to keep it that way. It's been about a day now but I feel better, much better than when my phone was on.

I know he called Sykkuno and I know he cared but I already told Sykkuno to thank him on my behalf.

It was also quarantine and I was just so excited to around someone else. Especially because now we have to spend two weeks together, which also means he'll be here for my birthday.

I was still trying to process everything that had happened. I felt something shake my shoulder, causing me to jump out of my state.

I looked at Sykkuno and smiled at him softly. He smiled back before taking the spoon and food away and taking my place with fixing the stuff.

"Thank you," I said as I walked back into my room. I walked to my desk, sat in my chair then picked up my phone. I sat there for a second, just staring at it and not yet turning it on.

☾☾☾☾ Ten Minutes Later ☽☽☽☽

I had called him 7 times already. At this point, I'm convinced he has me blocked. Which incredibly pisses me off. What am I being punished for something so small? If he wants to act childish then that's his problem. I'm over it.

Sykkuno walks in with two plates and I smile happily.

"Thank you, Kuno, my dearest."

A/N : Sorry for the absence 😪. It was the holidays for me and I have been thinking of where I wanted this to go lmao. I have so so many plans and I can't choose one 😳🤸‍♀️🚊 But THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS AND VOTES YES! I love all of you remember my DMS is always open! Another update sooooon!