Real Life

I hadn't been in much of a mood to stream these past couple days. A lot has happened since my last game with Pewds and Corpse.

I found out that Corpse's voice was indeed not a gimmick and that a lot of people usually freak out over it.

After the stream, I finished editing the q&a video and uploaded to youtube. It was a couple hours after the stream ended and people commented malicious things under the youtube video.

A lot of them were the usual toxic male masculinity telling me a women should not be gaming but there were also a lot about Corpse.

People were upset that I didn't freak out over his voice. I didn't get it at all! His voice was nice but my focus, at the time, was just on the game. I didn't know people could make such a big fuss over someone voice.

Cancel culture has been a really big thing on social media now so I've been staying mostly offline to avoid it. The only thing I did was make an instagram post to ensure everyone knew I was alive.

Now I sat completely zoned out and staring up at my ceiling. I jumped in my chair a little when a loud chime came from my phone.

I squinted toward it for a second, debating on whether or not I wanted to risk it being another vicious dm on Instagram.

Picking up the phone, I was shocked to see that it was a message on discord from Rae. It read :
"Hey Emeline! I don't know if you're busy but would you like to help us fill our lobby? Heres the code!"

I looked at the screen for what felt like 10 minutes. I don't want to have to deal with any more hate right now, so streaming is out of the question. On the other hand, I have never played with them and it's always been my dream too.

I propped my elbows up on the desk, head in hands, and waited for some sort of universal sign...

So when nothing happened I picked up my headphones, launched the game, and was ready.

꧁--------------------------------------------------꧂

"IT WAS JACK ADMIT IT! YOU KILLED RYAN RIGHT THERE IN FRONT ON ME!" It was only Toast, Jack, and I left. If Toast voted me then we'd lose again.

"Come on Toast you know-" "No!" I interrupted Jack. "TOAST YOU SAW ME FIX LIGHTS EARLY!"

I could hear Toast humming softly into his mic and I was praying he would make the right choice.  The countdown for voting had started and I was practically jumping in my chair.

3

2

1

"NOO!" I screamed. "Hell YEAH!" Jack shouted over me. All those who were dead before unmuted their mic and began talking about the round.

I shook my head at all their excitement but looked at the time at the corner of my monitor.

"Hey do you guys have anyone that could fill or?" I wasn't even sure if they heard me because I had asked so quietly. Rae was the first to speak up.

"I'm sure we could find someone Emmie, no problem at all!" I smiled at the nickname Rae had given and soon I was saying my goodbyes.

I turned around to look at my other monitor but remembered that I didn't start a stream. It felt good not having to stress about anything especially the hate I was getting.

My phone chimed once and again, I thought maybe it was just Rae. To my surprise it was Corpse. We hadn't played together in a while but we still occasional talked.

Messages between Corpse_Husband & Ewife

Corpse_Husband : Hello Angel

A/N : So I'm like struggling on timeline 😭. I'm starting where before Corpse became super famous which was around September but also sort of November but some fans didn't become toxic until like October. Anyways lmk what you think maybe? Share, comment, like and I'll give you a cookie! Okay byebye