Corpse

Emeline and I were back to talking now. I really do miss her presents. After hearing how down she had been about everything lately, I'm glad that I can be a reason she feels better.

Even after all this time, she has yet to see my face but she always says that she still cares for me the same. That's a bond that I never want to break.

It was a couple of minutes before her stream would start. Pewds, Jack, Leslie, and I were all moderators. Even though I can't see that well with my patch, I feel that the more the better.

There were a lot of other people who were also watching and who also sent Emeline a gift. She had no idea how many people cared for her and I'm excited to see her reaction when she sees all her presents.

She deserves a lot and I wish I could give her the world.

Recently I finally told her how I felt. Well not completely.. It ended up coming out like a jumble of words. We were on the phone and she was silently humming to herself as she sped run Minecraft. My camera was off but the way the screen illuminated over her face, highlighting everything about her was so beautiful.

Without even thinking I just told her, "You look beautiful." I remember the way she looked at the camera. Smiling hard even though I can tell she was trying to hide it. Though my camera was off it was like we were staring right at each other. It was only a split second before she was looking back at her screen.

"And you Corpse, are very handsome. An extremely handsome young man," she had replied. This made me laugh loudly, her smiling growing even bigger.

"You've never even seen me, Angel, what if I'm a troll?" she shakes her head softly, her attention a bit more on the screen. I'm guessing she had paused the game cause her attention turned fully to the phone in a matter of seconds.

"Yes I haven't seen you but that doesn't mean you're not handsome. I'm also not talking about just your voice. You're laughing, your humor, your personality. The way you care so much for your supporters and friends is amazing. That's what makes you handsome, no matter if you look like Shrek. Your voice is a plus or whatever," she winked at the camera before unpausing her game.

That night, after we had hung up, I replayed that moment over and over again. It's so cliche but it coming from her meant so much that it was insane how it made me feel. After that, I basically and embarrassingly confessed to her. It happened so quickly that I barely remember what I said.

Something along the lines of "me completely simping for her" and "I want to know everything about her". It was embarrassing and nerve-wracking, if the camera was on she could probably see me shaking violently. If she did see me then she probably wouldn't have said yes to my request, whatever it was.

She said she could hear me shaking from my voice, later on when I had texted her about it. She said she found it cute that I was nervous which surprisingly made me feel better.

Though she said yes to us getting closer and getting to know each other, I still felt that I had a lot to prove. I wanted her to be happy with me. No more of me pushing her away just because I was a fucking baby when it came to feelings.

My phone was buzzing nonstop from the Instagram post I had made earlier. It was amazing that people were actually supportive of my Angel and Me being together. Even though we weren't! Not yet at least. When the day does come though I will be through the roof.

I looked back at the screen to see Emeline and the other smiling and waving at the camera. Her bright smile made me smile myself.

"Hey, Angel."

—————————————

a/n: so i know this may be confusing but in the last chapter where em was talking about her setting up for her party that day, i changed it. i want my babies to be happy asap. also fuck it! idc i'm muting anyone who has shit to say about MY book. i'm not changing shit! 😵 anyways i love you guys! will update again soonish lol! byee