Real Life , Corpse , and a Suprise

Corpse

It's been two hours and nobody was able to get ahold of her. It was like trying to perfectly wrap a yoga ball with some fucking foil.

I know how Emeline feels about me. I know she doesn't have any ill feelings for me. Yes, she did seem annoyed but at the same time, I purposely ignored her question.

I didn't know what we were. I just knew friends wouldn't be enough for me.

I checked our stream group chat again to see if there were any updates but nothing. Rae, Poki, Sykkuno, and Ryan were the closest ones to her. They all offered to go check on her, which I was grateful for but we also couldn't have all four of them going.

Two hours, 34 minutes. If she saw something that could have driven her over the edge she could be...No. I can't think like that.

My phone dinged and I scrambled to get it off of my desk. It was a message:
"I'll go and check on her."

I sighed in relief and sent them her address. I had gotten it from her a long time ago cause I promised her a present for her birthday.

Her birthday... she was so excited about it. Not because it was her day but because she had big plans for her fans.

How could I not like a person like that? She's put me before herself so many times and each time I fall deeper and deeper.

If she were to ask me if I was her friend again, I wouldn't fuck it up this time. I would tell her no. No, I want to be more than just your friend.

I looked down at my phone again. "Call me as soon as you get there."

☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽

Emeline

I couldn't breathe, my muscles ached, and people were touching me. I freak out and start to wildly flail my arms. Someone's pushing me back down, no multiple people. I was scared but I was in too much pain to fight back.

I open my eyes and see there are strangers. I couldn't breathe cause there was an oxygen mask. My hand reached up and tried to take it off but someone moved my hand.

"Hold on ma'am, you need to keep this on. Do you remember what happened? You had an anxiety attack. Do you remember?" I heard the voice and understood it but I was too tired to respond. I looked around and saw that I was still in my house. With the pandemic going on I know that they aren't taking anyone that wasn't a severe case. That explains why I'm still in my room.

My nerves were still everywhere but I listened to the man. So many things were racing my mind. What would happen if people heard about this? I hope nobody is worrying about me.

"Ma'am, can you hear me?" I nodded my head softly and looked at the paramedic who had spoken. He nods back and continues checking things like my heart and eyes. The other people who were in the room gather up their things and begin to leave.

"Is she okay?" I heard a voice say. It sounded so familiar but I couldn't remember who.

The paramedic looks back at the person and after a second he sighs but responds with,
"Well she has obvious signs of an anxiety attack but regarding that, she'll be fine," he reached up and took off the oxygen mask, instead, replacing it with a cloth mask.

"She hit her head pretty hard but it's just a concussion. If she gets nauseous or anything. Complaints about eyes hurting, head hurting, basically anything then you need to bring her in for a neuro exam. How are you feeling?" He says to me.
I nod my head slowly and he nods back. Soon he's packing up the rest of his stuff, saying goodbye to me and the other person in the room before leaving.

I still haven't been able to see who it was because the paramedic was blocking them. I feel a dip in my bed. With great hesitation I look up at the person, gasping loudly.

"What! How are you here?!"

A/N : HELLO! SO MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS WHY 😭 I told a friend about it and they went... okay? So yeah that was awkward 😳. Thank you to everyone who votes and reads. Please don't be afraid to comment, I love hearing from people and making friends. Like, feel free to comment who you think it is that saved our amazing Emeline along with Corpses help yk (•̀ᴗ•́)و Okay bye bye!!