Real Life

"How much money do you make?" Sykkuno asked with half shock, half amusement. I had come to realize that Sykkuno also has to make content while he's here. He could use my set up but then I wouldn't be able to get any work done myself.

Over this past week, Sykkuno and I have grown closer. I decided to get Sykkuno his own PC, chair, everything! I even got him things to decorate his room. It was originally just a plain guest room but now it has different posters and pictures that match his green minimalist aesthetic. While he was out getting groceries, I had to speed run to try and set everything up. Most of the stuff came from Amazon and was already pretty much set up.

Now he's here and in shock. He looks at me again and covers his mouth, trying not to smile. I nudge him in the shoulder and push him gently toward the desk. I know he wasn't expecting it and I know he's going to say I shouldn't have but I haven't seen another person in months. It was refreshing having someone else around and maybe know that he can stream now... he'll stay longer.

I walk over to the chair I got him. I'd been hiding it in a closet he didn't know about for days now and I'm happy to finally see it up. I pat the seat then beckon him over, "Come on, sit down! Get comfortable. Rae invited us to a game...STOP looking at me like that!"

"Why would you do all of this? Your birthday is literally in a couple of days and you spend your money on this? For me? Emeline..oh god." He sits down at the chair, still in shock.

I pat him softly on the head and smile. "Well my dear Sykkuno, you've been incredibly sweet and you live really close anyways. This way you can come over more often, have your own room, your own computer. I think this was an amazing addition to our friendship!"

He stood up and hugged me tightly. Sykkuno is like one of my best friends already, I'd do anything to make him happy. He knows a lot about my mental health and even is trying to understand it. We parted from our hug and he sat back down in his chair to set up all the rest of the stuff.

I happily walked into my room and sat down to set up my stream. Rae sent the group chat the code and I happily joined.

"Oh my god. Emeline is back and Sykkuno!! Yay!" Rae shouted into her mic. I got a lot of laughs and a lot of welcomes.

"Oh Em! Meet James Charles," after Jack says this I hear another voice, "Hello Sister Emeline!"

Holy shit, it's James Charles. I glance at my streamers who are freaking out too. "H-hello James.. I'm a big fan!" I reply shyly. I have both his palettes and all his brushes. And like three Sister hoodies!

I lot of people coo at my softened voice. I even hear a deep voice saying aw. Corpse...

We haven't talked in weeks, ever since he hung up in my face. I still had no idea why he was so upset with me but I was also too afraid to ask him. I had tried to call him back days after the incident but no answer.

I shook my head softly and looked as Rae had started the game. I mute my mic then crack my knuckles. Jack and I were imposters.

"Okay, you guys.. let's see if I still have it."

A/N : Hello everyone! My friend found this book which is very embarrassing... Thank you for all the reads, comments, and votes! I am also working on another book! It's a Grey's Anatomy fanfic so if you love that show like I do please give it a read. I'll be updating this book and the other tonight! Love you guys soo much!