Real Life

TW: Sorta violent? B/00d. I'm terrible at tagging.

His hand had made it up to my thigh by the time I took action. I reached my hand down and pushed his hand away. Before he had time to do anything my foot was flying to his nose. I heard him groan and watched as he fell back onto his ass. He looked at me with pure hatred in his eyes as blood came gushing out of his nose. Normally I would've been scared but I felt nothing at all. Instead, I felt...safe and powerful as hell.

I crouched down beside him and my hands were on his nose, squeezing as hard as I could.

"I will make sure that you will never touch a woman, no! I will make sure you're never even able to look at a woman again! I will ensure that the only thing you look at for the rest of your life is jail walls you sick fucking bitch," I twisted his nose which resulted in him screaming out.

'Damn okay get I guess," I thought to myself.

This seemed to finally get someone's attention because someone was pulling me off of him. I looked and realized it was another man. I kicked out and screamed as he grabbed me by the waist and tried dragging me away. This wasn't dramatic, this was a necessity. No man will ever put his hands on us again.

The guard that was holding me put me down and dropped me like I was crazy. Now there were people gathered around us looking. 'Too late now,' I thought.

More security guards came, following behind two people in a suit. They kept a distance away from me but I didn't miss them helping up the man whose nose will probably never be the same again.

It was a man and a woman who was being followed by the team security guards. I completely ignored the man and looked at the woman.

"I expect a full refund but I will still be getting on a plane from your company. I will also be suing this company so expect to hear from my lawyers."

The man looked at me as if I was insane but the woman looked also like she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"You think you can sue US FOR ASSAULTING OUR SECURITY GUARD!" The man yelled out at me. I pointed a finger toward him then up toward the roof where a security camera was in the perfect position to have seen everything.

"Unless of course, you are breaking state laws, that security camera saw everything. Plus a man is never allowed to search a woman, so there's another law you've broken. Let's see here what else hmm.." I turned around in my spot as if I would start pointing out other things. As I was turning I saw that people were now starting to record.

"Ma'am, how about we get you cleaned up and out of here.." I looked at the woman, my eyes narrowed at her.

"You know something?" She looked at me in shock but tried to hide it quickly. The man beside her caught it too and looked at her in disbelief.

"So you know that he's assaulting women?" The crowd around us started to go into loud whispers but I wasn't worried about them.

The woman pulled her mask down from his face and looked at me with pleading eyes, "Please come with us, ma'am."

"Oh, we'll talk but not now. You will have to talk to my lawyers but for now, I need a plane to-"

The man cut me off before I could finish, "NO. We won't be giving you anything!" The woman to his side tried to stop him but he ignored her, his mistake.

I walked over to where my bag was and searched for my phone. I pulled it out and called 9-1-1.

"Hello I'm at (Airport Name) and I was just almost assaulted by one of the employees. Yeah, we're near gate 17A. No, I don't need an ambulance but he does. Okay, thank you."

While I was on the phone the two managers were trying to get the guard to disperse the crowd. I hung up just in time for everyone to be basically gone.

I walked over to the nearby seating area and sat. My body was exhausted and I was becoming livid by the second.

'Switch,' I heard someone say in my mind. My mind was where I was cause I definitely wasn't in control of my body, 'It'll be okay Em, hang tight'. Before I knew it there was someone else controlling my body.

They made me and everything else feels calmer. I liked it.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed these few seconds of peace then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it and saw it was Rae.

"Hello?"

"I SAW EVERYTHING! SYKKUNO AND I ARE ON THE WAY! EM MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY? YOU LOOKED SO BADASS BUT I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear a little as she screamed. Once she was done I put it back to my ear.

"Emeline is fine. She's calm, the cops are coming and everything will hopefully be handled. Get here as quick as you can, she'll need friends once this is all over."

I heard a silent pause in the phone then Rae responded with, "Okay, we'll be there in two hours everyone hang tight." Then she hung up the phone.

Wow, news travels fast.

A/N: Okay well.... yeah. Remember that this is fiction. I personally don't know the exact steps of reporting assault or how airports are run tbh.