Real Life

After an intense 12 rounds of Among Us, I finally said goodbye to the viewers. I didn't look at the viewer count cause I know if I did I would have freaked myself out.

In my first round playing with Felix, I didn't do much killing cause I was too busy trying to figure out the navigations of the vents. I was sadly caught slipping when I hopped out of the vent in front of someone. In my defense though, I thought the lights were still off. But sadly after that, I didn't get imposter again.

I still sat in my chair just completely mesmerized by the events of today. My favorite streamers liking and following both my Instagrams. Then the biggest gaming Youtuber, Pewdiepie, joining my game. He even added me on Discord! He even complimented my tattoos. I could die right now and be content with life.

It was already pretty late and I honestly was afraid to check my social media, so I didn't. There was already hate surrounding me just being female. Now that I'm getting attention from bigger streamers, the malicious comments will only get worse. I knew that I could only handle so much and right now, I would rather not let anything ruin my mood. Instead, I made my way to my paint room, asking Alexa to turn my Lofi playlist on, down low, and tried finishing up my painting.

I couldn't tell you how many hours it's been. I got a good amount down though! I went to my bathroom, took a shower, and took care of my business. After I was situated in my bed watching Criminal Minds for the 11th time over, I realized I should check my phone.

I don't have a lot of close friends but some people look out for me. I know if I don't answer for too long they'll probably send a search party out for my body.

I looked at my phone and it was blank. That was because I set my phone up to where nobody could see my notification until I unlocked my phone. After my face was recognized, I threw my phone down on the bed out of pure shock. I knew those numbers could not be real! I slowly picked up the phone once again and my mouth dropped.

Instagram ewifeu : 237 notifications
Twitter ewifeu : 178 notifications
The Wives (Priv FanChat) : 192 notifications
iMessage : 37 notifications

I looked at my phone in complete and utter disbelief. How would I even respond to all this? Was it all from the stream? Guess who's not getting sleep tonight!

a/n : Hey I love this story and I love writing it! (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') I'm writing a breakdown for Emeline as you are probably reading this. Thank you for being patient! Remember you are loved and valid! Thank you for reading!! 💛✨