Not an Update

Hello my lovely people! There a lot I want to kind of talk about (maybe discuss you know feel free to comment!).

Commenting :

I love comments and I really appreciate the kind and encouraging ones along with the good, constructive criticism. Sadly I do still get crappy comments and I've been deleting them cause if I don't they'll haunt me forever. I am also a person who is sadly, heavily driven by other people. So if people say that the book is crap then my mind takes that comment does the cha cha slide and that's how I'll think of the book.

Constructive criticism is like "Oh I think you meant there not their." These are deeply appreciated also long as you're not being a teacher and hunting for my mistakes!

Don't say stuff like this

This is not appreciated and I will snap on you

This is not appreciated and I will snap on you. They probably didn't mean it in the rude way but it's not what you say it's how you say it.

Updating :

Like I said before, school is starting for me soon :(((( Well technically today but you know it's cool! I have more classes than I did last semester so I will be very busy but I am always thinking about the book, perks of having adhd :p.

Timeline :

Honestly I don't know. As of right now the story is in October 2020. I don't plan on doing a time skip to try and catch up to now because then I'd pressure myself to update when he does.

Cover :
I WANT A NEW COVER UGH! Okay so I've been working in photoshop trying to figure what I like but I really hate my own art lol but if you are an artist and you'd like to submit a beautiful cover that'd be awesome!! Also if you've read this far, comment your favorite show and you could win a feature in the book :p

Last but not least :
READ MY OTHER BOOK! God I literally have 7 chapters written for it already 😭 I'm just afraid people hate it so I'm just like ready to delete it but at the same time it's helping me with my shift script.

Okay that's it for now peeps! I love you all!! Thank you for reading! Thank you for commenting! Update coming soon and remember to drink water 🚰