Real Life/Phone Call

SKRRT STOP RIGHT THERE! I know you guys aren't reading my author's notes or comments so I will start putting them RANDOM PLACES TO TEACH YOU A LESSON! Anyways get my Hisoka book to 30 reads by tonight (4 hours) and I'll post another chapter for this book.😼 Updates will not be regular, one every Monday( I'm challenging us by doing this but I know you guys love the boom and want more frequent updates ). also make sure you follow for updates!! Okay back to the story.

________________

I looked at my phone over and over again waiting for a call, a text, anything at this point. It's been hours of me worrying.

Because I live by myself and far away from everyone I always feel like I get news later than everyone. Usually, I don't care but this has to do with Corpse.

We were all streaming and playing Raft, when he just said he was leaving and left. After hearing him say that I left the game to go and call him. I called twice before getting afraid that I was annoying or that maybe he was seeking help.

I looked at my phone again and noticed it was minutes past 1 am. He's been silent for almost 3 hours. Everything in me wanted to pack up and hop on a plane to him.

My attention shifted when my phone began to ring. I stood up on my bed and answered the phone with lightning speed.

"HELLO!" I screamed into the phone.

"AH EM! TOO LOUD PLEASE!" I pulled the phone back from my ear and sighed when I saw it was Rae. I plopped back down on the bed while I put the phone on speaker.

"You're not Corpse."

I heard her gasp dramatically before replying, "Wow, do you answer the phone like that with everyone that's not your boyfriend?!"

"He's not my boyfriend! And I haven't heard from him since he left the game am I the only one worried?" I grabbed onto my bigger teddy bear, wrapping my legs around it tightly.

"You haven't talked to him? He told us he was fine and that he was just going to sleep it off." I felt my face drop as she finished those words.

He didn't even tell me. I know we're not official or anything but this hurts. I thought over these 3 months we had gotten 1000 times closer.

"Oh, well at least he's okay."

"Are you crying! You better not be crying! I will chokeslam him!"

"Rae calms down I'm not crying."

"But you're sad?"

"Of course I'm sad! It's been months of us talking and I don't know, I thought it meant something. I got him an expensive ass Christmas gift and he doesn't have the decency to tell me if he's okay!"

"Okay, now you're mad?"

"Yes! I'm mad! I thought I meant something. His health is important to me! He's important to me!"

"Can I make you happy?"

"No, let me wallow in sadness and pain."

"Come live with us."

I squinted at the phone in disbelief.

"Rae don't play with me."

"I'm so serious. You've had a health scare like this before and it drove us all crazy. We couldn't get to you as we could get to Corpse."

"But how would this even wor-"

"Don't ask how! It's a yes or no question!"

"But Rae wait-"

"Yes or no?"

"Rae my whole career is-"

"Yes or no?"

"Rae stop listen-"

"Yes or no?"

"GOD! You're so annoying yes, yes!"

My hands flew to my mouth as my phone dropped into my lap.

Was I ready to go and live with other people? How would everyone feel about me living with Rae, Sykkuno, and Poki?

This could be an amazing opportunity and Rae's right. I have nobody here. I also didn't know how I felt about everyone having to live with me and my other personalities.

"Are you sure?" I heard Rae ask through the phone. I hesitantly picked up the phone from my lap.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I said quietly.

"GREAT! START PACKING TOMORROW!" Then she hung up. I dropped the phone again and this time plopped down to lay on my bed.

I really hope I don't regret this later.

As I was sitting back up, my phone chimed from a Twitter notification. I looked at the preview and it simply states that Corpse just tweeted.

I was now annoyed with everything so I laid back down, facing away from my phone, and allowing my mind to do whatever it wanted.

________________

Quick ending note: The story is now taking place around the end of December! Trying hard to play catch up lmao. Read my Hisoka book okay goodnight.