Rae

"Rae please slow down, I didn't understand half of what you just said. Did E make it okay?" I was trying to fill Corpse in on what was happening. Obviously, he had just woken up because his voice was super deep. I had tried telling him what happened but I was so nervous and scared that I just rambled on.

"Em is fine?" I finally got out. Sykkuno and I were in an uber on the way to the police station from the airport.

"Why are you not sure?" I bit my lip as I looked out the window my phone still pressed to my face. I breathed out silently before speaking again.

"So I didn't get a lot of information but I think she was almost sexually assaulted. She- no well you know how we did the group call and she was explaining what alter was? I think her alter is in charge? In front, yes fronted."

I looked at Sykkuno and he was giving me encouraging thumbs up. On the phone it was silent. I didn't hear anything, not even breathing.

The phone clicked and I looked to see that he had hung up. I looked at Sykkuno who looked at me but before we could say anything the car stopped. I looked out the window and sure enough, we were here.

"Here you guys go, be safe out there." We thanked him before getting out, we didn't bring luggage cause we planned on getting us and Em out of here.

I got a text right as we were walking in. Sykkuno talked to the front desk person as I looked at my phone.

It was a long list from Corpse.

Positive trigger & her alters

I typed a quick thank you because he explained each one and it made me feel less nervous about seeing Em. I quickly forwarded the list to Sykkuno then we was lead to the back.

The front desk person opened one of the doors and there sat Em and two other people.

Em looked up at us and you could tell that it wasn't her. This person that was in front seemed different?

"Hey guys, I'm Marcus. You probably have a lot of questions but I have a couple of things to say myself. Sit please."

Sykkuno nodded beside me and we both sat. I looked down at the list and looked for the name Marcus.

Marcus: Gatekeeper, he controls who fronts. Trauma holder, he tries and takes away Em's pain.

I looked up at Marcus as he began to speak again.

"We've been trying to calm her down but she's on edge. She doesn't want to come out but hopefully, if she sees you guys she'll feel more comfortable." We nodded at his words and he nodded back.

"Corpse doesn't know her positive trigger so how do we-" I started to say.

"Corpse is her positive trigger. Can we get him on the phone?" Marcus asked.

Sykkuno quickly got his phone and dialed Corpse. Corpse answered in two rings and I could hear his voice through the phone. I grabbed it and held it to my ear.

"Corpse you're Em's positive trigger. Get her to come out... please," once I was done I handed the phone to Em, well Marcus.

He held the phone up to their ear and I couldn't hear what Corpse was saying and I have no idea if it was working or not. Marcus had a face of steel, hella cool but also very scary.

I looked over at Sykkuno and he looked at me, he looked scared but I know it wasn't of Em or her alters but he was scared for Em.

We still had no idea what all happened other than what videos we saw.

I heard a small sob and saw that it was Em or Marcus?

"Em?" Sykkuno was the first to ask. She looked up at us and jumped out of her seat. We did the same and soon we were in a group hug.

"I'm so glad you guys are here. I love you guys so much," she said through silent tears.

"We love you Em," I said as I hugged her a little tighter.

She was the first to pull back, putting the phone back to her ear.

"Thank you Corpse," She said softly and he said a couple more before she hung up giving Sykkuno his phone back.

We all sat back down and the silence was nice but I was the first to break it.

"So what, exactly, happened?" I asked.

Em looked at me and bit her lip before shrugging her shoulders.

"Honestly, I don't remember."

A/N: I wanted to give a pov on how people see DID because I know the last chapter I got a lot of questions and people were a bit confused yk. I also wanted to say that I am using my own alters (with their permission of course) because I don't want to offend anyone accidentally yada yada. There's a link on my profile if you are still confused on Sys terms, pretty well explained. Well okay, if you have any questions feel free to ask me I love questions! Also, how do we feel about a discord? Yes no? Like a server for the book ig? idk okay bye.