Chapter 6

"Damn" I heard Alicia whisper from behind me and when i navigated my sight to where she was gazing, I saw that she was checking out Michael's ass. My automatic reaction was to giggle but I supressed it as there were more important  issues at hand. She realized i had caught her looking and I gave her a look that she knew meant we would be talking later. She flushed bright red. This time I couldn't help but giggle as we walked into Ash's room. My laughter was cut short when I took in Ashton's appearance. He was hooked up to an IV and I knew instantly that it was pumping blood back into him. His usual tan coloured skin was pale and his cheeks looked hollower than they had this morning.

"Hey baby" he mumbled. Despite the obvious pain he was in, he still smiled when we entered the room. I rushed to his side and hugged him awkwardly, trying my best not to knock any of the wires that were connected to him.

"Oh, I'm feeling the love over here" Alicia laughed, her voice dripping with sarasm. I felt Ashton's chest rumble beneath me as he laughed.

"It's nice to see you too, Alicia. It's been a while." Alicia rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to find the others. Do you want me to send in Michael?" When she said his name, I turned around and wiggled my eyebrows at her. She blushed and flipped me off before leaving the room.

"What was all that about?" Ash asked. I looked back to him and carefully pressed my lips to his before answering his question,

"Oh, I caught Alicia checking out Mikey's ass before we came in here. I'm gunna talk to her about it." He laughed but winced. Worry automatically took over my face and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hey, it's okay." Ash poked the area where my eyebrows had furrowed.

"I'm okay. It's just my movements are limited right now. Looks like I won't be drumming for a while, or anything else for that matter". He sighed as he let his fingers slowly trail up and down my sides. I shivered under his touch. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. I let my eyes meet his and he winked.

"So, Michael is here to see you..." I trailed off but he just smiled.

"We sorted everything out. This was a complete accident. I was being a dumbass and ran into his knife in the heat of the moment. I wanna see him." His face was serious so I nodded and pressed one last kiss to his lips before turning to leave the room. I obviously didn't leave fast enough because as I turned around he smacked my ass. "Don't take too long" his voice was husky and I loved it. I turned around to face him, a smirk was plastered on my face.

"Naughty" I laughed.

"Only for you", he winked at me as I blushed a deep red colour. I left the room not long after that. Walking back down the corridors, I felt a lot lighter than I had when I first ventured down them. It was probably due to the fact that Ashton was okay and his friendship with Michael was patched up, even though to get to this point, it was Ashton who needed the patching. It's funny how situations can turn. When I reached the hospital entrance, I found Luke and Calum wrapped in eachother's arms. Alicia was stood off to the side, engrossed in a conversation with Michael.

"Hey guys? Ash wants to see you all". They jumped when I addressed them, obviously not thinking I'd come to find them this soon.

"Are you sure he wants to see me?" Michael asked me incredulously. I glanced over at him and worry was planted all over his face. Alicia rubbed her hand over his arm in a sympathetic manner. I would have to do something about the two of them. It was obvious she liked him.

"Yes Michael, he knows it was an accident. He actually called himself a dumbass for running into the knife in the first place." I smiled in his direction to hopefully rid him of some of the tension that had risen between us and to let him know that I wasn't mad at him. He breathed a sigh of relief and strolled back into the hospital, Calum and Luke behind him. Just as Alicia was going to follow them, I grabbed her arm. "Explain"

A/N

So here's the update. I wrote this on my laptop instead of updating from my Iphone today. I think I am going to be updated from here from now on as it is a hell of a lot easier. I will update again soon. Thankyou to anyone who has read this far and I hope you are enjoying this. I love you all and ill update soon.