Chapter 24

*Lucy POV*

My phone was ringing and interupted my Teen Wolf catch up so I picked up the annoying device and answered it,  not bothering to check the caller ID because the person was interupting my T.V time.

"Hello?" I sighed down the phone.

"Lucy!  Can I come round? I just got back from my date with Michael." Alicia sounded ecstatic on the other end of the phone, so I guessed she had a good time. My earlier annoyance had disappeared and now my inner gossip girl was resurrected. I wanted to know the details.

"Yes! Get your ass round here!" She giggled and hung up. i smiled and placed my phone back down beside me. I could still hear the water running upstairs so I knew Ashton was still in the shower. I had taken to talking to my stomach when I was alone and Ashton had too, only he tended to do it when I was sleeping. I knew I wasn't that far along but it felt like I had been pregnant for an eternity.

"Hey baby, how are you today? Mummy loves you". It was true. I didn't know whether I was having a girl or a boy but I already loved this child unconditionably. The front door crashed open and Alicia bolted into the living room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Alicia! In here! Don't go upstairs, Ashton is showering!" I shouted to the girl who moments later skidded into my living room, nearly falling over. I laughed at her clumsiness, it was something we both had in common, we were both extremely clusmy but now, I had to be extra careful.

"Hey! Oh my gosh! I have so much to tell you!" She looked so happy, happier than I've seen her in a long time.

"What's up Doc?" I asked making her laugh.

"I'll tell you as soon as your done quoting bugs bunny..." She gave a stern look, or tried to but a smile forced itself back onto her face and now I really wanted to know what had made her this happy even though I was pretty sure I already knew the answer...

"Okay tell me! I need to know!" I cried.

"Okay, so when Michael picked me up, he blindfolded me until we got there. He took me to this meadow, you could see the sun setting and there was a stream running through it and I know it will sound cliche but it really was beautiful. I've never been somewhere so pretty. He had set up fairy lights and a picnic under one of the trees. He brought mexican food. What is it with people and mexican food lately?"

"Hey, I can eat what I want, I'm eating for two." Alicia laughed before carrying on with her recollection of her date.

"Anyway, we ate and played around in the meadow and then ate some more and watched the sun set. I had a really good time. I told him everything about Jason... Everything" I choked on the water I was drinking, staring at Alicia incredulously.

"You mean he knows everything now? Are you okay?..." I trailed off, knowing how much of a sore subject this was.

"Yeah, I'm 110% fine, I feel a lot better actually. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders. I feel free again. Anyway... there's a little bit more..." Alicia looked down when she trailed off and blushed, a bashful smile on her lips.

"WILL YOU TELL ME! I COULD-"

"Cut the tension with a knife in here" Ashton sang from behind me, walking in with only a pair of shorts on. I glared at him as he walked by, smiling at me innocently as he went into the kitchen.

"i'm going to make a rule where you can't use your own song titles and lyrics in context in this house, baby!" I shouted through to him. I heard his unmistakable giggle sound as he rattled around in the kitchen.

"You could make that rule all you want princess, you know I'd stil break it!" He shouted back and I growled under my breath. Alicia laughed at our petty argument, 

"Your relationship is so adorable, will this kid be able to handle the amount of cuteness? I hope mine and Michael's relationship is like this..." Alicia trailed off again.

"Maybe it will- Wait what? Yours and Michael's relationship?" Excitement was bubbling up within me. "Tell me!" 

"He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes..." I squealed and Ashton came running back into the living room, falling over his lanky legs when he crashed into the back of the sofa.

"Baby! Are you okay?! Is the baby okay?!" Me and Alicia laughed at him as he stood up and came round the front of me, looking for damage or cause for concern.

"I'm sorry I scared you baby. I was only squealing" I laughed and pulled Ashton down to kiss me.

"Why were you squealing?" He asked me the moment his lips were free from mine.

"Because Michael and Alicia are finally dating!" I squealed again and Ashton placed his hand over my mouth.

"Please can you stop the high pitch squealing and keep my eardrums intact even though I know when this little one comes, the crying will be as high as your squealing" Ashton grinned and placed his hand over my stomach before bending down to kiss my stomach.

"Awh, can you two please stop being so cute?" Alicia was the one to squeal this time but quickly stopped when Ashton shot a glare in her direction.

"I'm gunna go finish getting dressed" He said and padded off back up to our bedroom. I tried to stifle a yawn but failed miserably.

"Lucy, I'm going to get off home, I'll come see you tomorrow okay? You go get some rest." I tried to protest so she could stay and talk some more but another yawn rippled through my body. I nodded weakly, now fighting to try and keep my eyes open. The last thing I saw was Alicia walking back out of the living room after giving me a hug before my eyelids drooped and closed.

A/N

Hey guys! This was a filler chapter and it's kinda crappy. I want to thank you all for 800 reads! It means so much to me that you guys are reading this. Ily LL and I will update as soon as I possibly can. <3<3<3