Chapter 13

*Lucy POV*

Alicia was asleep on the other sofa next to Michael,his arm draped across her; a small smile on her lips.. For the first time in weeks, she looked happy, content. There had been variosu times during the time she had stayed here where she had woken up screaming and drenched in sweat, she had been having nightmares about the experience with Jason but who could blame her, it was a traumatic time. On two of these occasions, I had held her until she had fallen asleep again. After being here for a little over a week she began to sleep peacefully, which I and Ashton were grateful for, until eventually her sleeping pattern returned to normal. It was nice to see her smiling especially because I knew this smile wasn't forced like the ones she wore on her face lately had been. This smile was genuine. Michael was making her happy and that made me happy. Her happiness was all I could ask for. I hated seeing her upset or any other emotion that didn't categorize with happy. I lightly tapped Ashton's arm and directed his gaze to look at Alicia and Michael. He looked over and smiled.

"Michael likes her" he told me and the smile on my face grew bigger than it already was.

"Alicia likes him, I need to-" Ashton started giggling and shook his head. I looked at him curiously asking him with my eyes what he was laughing at.

"Let it happen by itself baby. Don't meddle with things. You have a habit with doing that; it's one of the things that made me fall for you in the first place; your constant need for wanting to help everyone around you and putting others needs before your own. But let this develop itself, I'm just glad he got over whatever he felt towards you". He pressed his lips to my head. I smiled and look at the others lazing around the living room, having conversations between themselves. Everyone wore a smile on thier face. Michael kept glancing at Alicia every few minutes, smiling sweetly at her every time he did so. He must have felt my eyes on him because he lifted his eyes and looked at me, blushing when he realised he had been caught. I shook my head and smiled at him. I seemed to be smiling at everyone today but can you really blame me? It had been an awesome day! Alicia was possibly getting a house closer to me which meant I could hang out with her more often, Luke and Calum had finally told the fans about them and recieved a lot of positive comments and Ashton was healing up. Today couldn't have gone better.

"Michael, when is Alicia staying at yours?" I asked him. He looked back up at me again as his eyes had been pulled back to Alicia's sleeping form.

"Tomorrow, after she views the house if that's okay?" he asked me.

"Views a house? Staying at Michael's?" Ashton sounded confused and I remembered I had yet to tell him about the developments today had brought.

"You know how Alicia told us she wanted to move because she didn't feel safe at home anymore? Well the house at the end of the street is still for sale so I called the estate agents and asked for a viewing time. Also, Alicia feels like she is intruding because she is still staying here and Michael offered to let her stay with him until she has her own place. I told her she was fine staying with us but she was persistent" I told him, taking a deep breath at the end of my speech. Ashton just looked at me and nodded. Luke giggled as Calum kissed his lips.

"You two are seriously too cute" a groggy voice spoke up and I realised Alicia had woken up.

"Slewping Beauty returns" Michael said and she blushed a deep crimson colour

"How are you anyway Ash?" Calum asked, gesturing to Ashton's torso.

"I'm fine, the doctors said I can start moving more in a couple of weeks but I won't be completely healed for at least a month. He scratched the back of his neck, proving to the others that he could move more than he could 3 weeks ago. Luke giggled before directing the conversation to me.

"Looks like Lucy can get some again, but no too rough Lucy; wouldn't want to hurt poor Ashy again" Luke winked at me, making me blush like crazy and bury my head in Ashton's side whilst I flipped him off. Everyone began to laugh, making my blush increase.

"Fuck you guys" I said but it came out mumbled considering I was pressed up against Ashton's chest. I glanced back up once everyone's laughter had died down to look at the clock on the wall. It was nearly midnight.

"Guys, it's getting late and I think Ash and Lucy want to fuck" Luke said, winking at me again. I groaned before getting up and pulling Luke up with me, as he was sat in front of me, and dragging him to the front door and jokingly throwing him out of the house, I ran back to the living room before Luke burst back through the door, laughing himself. He was wet and I could hear the rain falling outside from the open door. Calum stood up and brushed any crumbs of him from the biscuits he had stolen from my cupboard. He hugged everyone before running over to meet Luke at the door and taking his hand. Michael stood up too and hugged Alicia then me and Ash before joining the others at the door.

"I'm thier ride home because they refuse to buy thier own car. I'll come pick you up tomorrow, Alicia. Just text me when your ready." he beamed at her.

"Okay. Thankyou for this Michael. It means a lot." she replied. He just nodded his head. The three of them said thier final farewells before running out into the late night rain. When the door was finally closed again, I stood up and collected the various cups and plates everyone had used and took them intio the kitchen to wash up before I went up to bed. I was finishing washing the final plate when I felt warm, large hands on my hips. Lips were at my ear, lightly kissing the skin beneath it and teeth grazing my earlobe.

"Alicia went up to her room to start packing her things and save her time tomorrow. I'm feeling a lot better so maybe..." he stopped talking and began to pepper kisses lightly down my neck, his hands moving up and becoming dangerously close to my breasts.

"Ash... Can you wait til tomorrow when we are actually alone? Alicia may sleep like a rock but everyone wakes up to go to the bathroom during the night and I don't think she wants to hear us... It would be quite uncomfortable for her" I giggled. Turning my head, I saw him smiling, his dimples becoming very promient.

"So your saying you can't stay quiet when I fuck you.. Interesting" he chuckled before pressing one more kiss to my neck which sent shivers down my spine and turning to walk away, only pausing to bring his hand down firmly on my ass, the slap echoing off the walls of the kitchen and making me intake a breath.

"Can't wait for tomorrow kitten" He winked at me and left the kitchen, leaving me alone with my thoughts and to finish the washing up

A/N

Hey guys, so if any of you read this I want to say a MASSIVE THANKYOU! This fanfiction reached 400 reads! ilyasm! I never thought when I first began to write this that I would get 10 reads never mind 400+! Thankyou again!

Just to let you know, there will be smut in this story at some point, most likely within the next couple of chapters and then maybe again somewhere else. If you dont want to read those chapters, I will put a warning at the beginning of them so you know to skip. I'll update soon most likely tomorrow when I have typed up the next chapter. See you soon! <3