Chapter 12

*Alicia POV*

Luke sent out a tweet to let the fans know that they would be doing a twitcam in 5-10 minutes whilst Michael set it all up.

"Guys, I'm ready to go online, are you?" He sat down in front of the coffee table that was holding the laptop, his hand hovering over the sensor.

"Yeah, we're ready..." Calum and Luke said in sync. Lucy and I sat on the sofa behind the boys; Ash was still on the sofa for obvious reasons. The screen lit up and we could all be seen on it, comments flying in already.

"Hey guys!" All the boys shouted.

"Tell us if you can see us?" Michael asked the fans. Luke was mumbling replies to the fans that were commenting. Ash tapped on Michael's shoulder and Michael lent up to him so he could whisper in his ear. He pulled away nodding before looking back to the screen.

"So guys, we have things to tell you today. But first things first. I want to introduce you to someone". Michael eyes flashed to mine and I already knew he was talking about me.

"You all know Lucy, Ashton's girlfriend of many years. Well, I want to introduce you to her bestest friend, well practically her sister. Alicia, will you come over here?" Michael looked towards me again and I slid down onto the ground beside Michael, awkwardly waving at the screen. Comment upon comment came in, some saying they loved my hair, others saying they thought I was pretty and some telling me it was nice to meet me. I smiled whilst I read through them, ignoring a couple of negatives that caught my eye.

"On to bigger news... We have something to tell you guys." Calum said, looking down at his lap. Luke rubbed his arm and continued.

"So, as many of you may already suspect... Me and Calum are together... I don't want any hate from you guys because of this. Calum makes me happy and I'm pretty sure I make Calum feel the same way." He looked at Michael and smiled weakly before Calum leaned over and kissed Luke's cheek. Michael leant towards the screen to read some of the comments that were scrolling down the side of the laptop.

"We all support you guys" Ashton said, leaning forward as much as he could so he could comfort his best friends. Most of the comments were positive, telling the boys they were happy for them and saying they love and support thier relationship. Same as before, a couple of negative comment came through but they were brushed off.

"Thankyou for understanding and being so supportive guys. I love you guys so much." Calum told the fans. The twitcam carried on for about 15 more minutes after that, being full of everyone messing around and replying to messages sent by the fans.

"Guys, we have to go now but I promise we'll have more updates soon and we will do another twitcam. We love you guys so much. Your the greatest fans we could ever ask for" Ashton giggled when he finished his little goodbye speech, which I found really sweet. The boys really did love thier fans so much. I couldn't blame them. They were amazing. When the twitcam was ended, everyone fell silent but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. It was a content silence and I was grateful for it.

"They support us.. I can't believe this. Why were we scared to tell them in the first place?" Luke mumbled, seemingly speaking to himself. I stretched my legs out in front of me, I had gotten quite stiff sat on the floor. I got up and walked around the sofa, trying to rid myself of the pins and needles that were shooting up and down my legs.

"I'M HUNGRY!" Michael shouted.breaking the peaceful silence. I laughed as I returned my glass to the kitchen sink. He was always hungry.

"I'll call pizza okay?" I shouted through into the living room. Everyone shouted back their agreements as well as various toppings for the food. When the pizza arrived, we all sat back down on the sofas to relax and enjoy and evening filled with movies and quality time with friends. I laid my head on Michael's chest, feeling content with the way things were. 3 weeks ago, I felt like I had lost that piece of myself again. But I had grown close to Michael and Luke and Calum and they had helped me keep a grasp on that part that I didn't want to lose. I let my eyelids flutter closed with a smile on my face for the first time in what felt like forever.

A/N

sorry this is a short and crappy chapter guys but its also more of a filler. thankyou to everyone that had read this far and i hope you stick around to see what more i have in store for everyone. Ily and i will update as soon as i can which will probably be tomorrow. <3