Chapter 29

*Lucy's POV*

"Ashy, do we have to go out?" I asked, adding the finishing touches to my makeup.

"Yes baby, we can't stay in the hotel forever" We had been in L.A for 3 days and today we were all going sight seeing. The hotel we were staying in before we moved onto the tour bus was beautiful with a great view out over the city. I pulled on a pair of leggins, searching in my suitcase for a comfortable band tee. Ashton came up behind me, wrapping his arms loosely around my almost bare top half. Without a shirt on, I walked over to the mirror in the corner of the room, looking at my figure. My stomach was growing ever bigger and I saw Ashton come up behind me in the reflection of the mirror. His arms returned to their previous position.

"Ashton... I'm getting so big..." I bit my lip and looked down at my feet... well ends of my toes. I could only just see them when I looked down.

"You're always going to be beautiful in my eyes baby, no matter what" He kissed my cheek then took my hand and pulled me back over to the suitcases to finish getting ready. I rumaged through my own clothes, growling to myself when I found nothing that I wanted to wear. Ashton giggled and threw his Captain American muscle tee. I smiled at him and returned to my own suitcase to find a tanktop to wear underneath considering my bra would be exposed at the sides if I didn't wear it under the shirt. I turned to bend and get my shoes only to find they weren't where I left them. Ashton was stood in front of me, my black vans dangling from his fingers.

"I'm pregnant, no handicapped" I snapped and automatically regretted it the moment I said it. Ashton just smiled like he always did. He understood that my hormones were running rampage around my body. I was also stressed about the outing the boys had planned for today. It would be the first time I had been out in another country as Ashton's girlfriend. There would be fans, I knew there would and to make matter worse, I'm pregnant. I wouldn't know what to do. I finished getting ready and tied a black and red flannel at my hips (the only place I can tie it now) just in case I got cold later. Ashton took my hand and we walked to the hotel lobby to meet the others. Alicia hugged me as soon as we arrived. She was hyperactive again as she had been for the past 3 days of us being her. She was still coming to grips with the fact that she was in another country that wasn't Australia. I said my hello's to the others and then we decided to go to the Los Angeles zoo. We hailed a large cab and made our way towards the zoo. When we got there, we stood in line, waiting to pay for entry. After what seemed like ages, we all entered the zoo and made our way over to the map to see what animal enclosure we should go see first. We decided to go to the kangaroos because we were stereotypical aussies. The animals were beautiful even with their Luke like lanky legs. I couldn't help but laugh when Michael compared Ash to one of the animals.

"Hey Ash, look your twin!" We all laughed as Michael pointed towards a kangaroo that was jumping up and down in the pool inside the enclosure. We walked around the zoo looking at koalas, walabies, monkeys, elephants and loads more. Calum wanted to go to the reptile house so he grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him towards the dark house. We all followed behind. We were about to enter when we heard a chorus of squealing. Three girls who looked a couple of years younger than us came running over.

"OMG! You're 5 Seconds Of Summer!" A girl with orange coloured hair said. Her two friends behind us joined in with her bombardment of questions.

"Whoa guys, slow down." Michael giggled and Alicia came to stand beside me whilst the boys greeted the fans, took some photos and then autographed something for each of them. They turned towards me and Alicia and two out of the three girls squealed and came running over to us.

"Please can we have your autograph Lucy? And yours Alicia!" A brunette asked. Her orange haired friend congratulated me on my pregnancy. They called their friend over and she rolled her eyes and stalked over. Her attitude stunk, I could smell it from here. The boys stood over to the side whilst they greeted us, giving us privacy like we did for them. I learnt the brunette was called Nicole and the orange was called Courtney. There attitude full friend was named Cassidy. Nicole and Courtney began to walk away but Cassidy stuck around, tapping on my arm as I turned to walk back over to the boys.

"Yes?" I asked her, forcing a smile on my face.

"I can't believe your pregnant with Ashton's baby. What does he even see in you?" She scoffed. I felt like someone had slapped me and Alicia sucked in a breath next to me. She went to slap her but I held her back.

"For your information, what I see in this beautiful girl is something you don't possess." I heard Ashton say. We all spun around to see the guys and Courtney and Nicole. The girls mouths hung open and the guys well.. the term if looks could kill applied a great deal at that precise moment. Ashton cleaned his throat and came to place his hands on my waist.

"Lucy loves everyone, no matter what flaws they have. She's caring and will always put others needs before her own. Even now that she's pregnant, she still tries putting others first. She's amazing and is giving me a child. She's all I ever want in life. If your going to hate against the love of my life or anyone else here then you don't belong in the 5sosfam, Cassidy" her cheeks were flushed and her expression showed her anger prominently.

"You could so so much better-" she was cut off by the guys basically repeating what Ashton had just told her, a few more profanities strung in here and there. Courtney and Nicole shook their heads, apologised to us all then walked away leaving Cassidy by herself. We left her too and continued on with our day. Ashton leaned in next to me when Alicia took Michael's hand and walked ahead with the other couple.

"Don't listen to her baby. I love you more than worlds can say" he pressed his lips softly to mine when we were in the dark of the reptile house. The kiss deepened suddenly and I was glad no one could see us.

"Ugh guys? I packed my night vision goggles and broke them today.. Put your tongues away" everyone giggled as me and Ashton pulled away.

A/N
Hey guys! I got a C in my maths mock exam! Im so happy! Anyway here is the update! Ily <3<3<3