Chapter 22

*Ashton POV*

I'm going to be a dad. I couldn't believe when Lucy told me she was pregnant. I'd been thinking about it for a while but with touring all the time and not being home often, I never had the chance to bring the topic up in conversation with Lucy. I couldn't wait to tell the boys so we had invited them all round for a weekly pizza night. We'd decided that every Thursday we were home, we would have pizza together and just hang out. This would be the first pizza night Alicia had spent with us.

"Ashton! I'm really worried. I don't want to stop you guys from living your dreams. I feel so bad..." Lucy cried, walking in from the kitchen eating another pop tart, her hand over her stomach protectively. I swear her hand hadn't once moved from her stomach. It was adorable.

"Baby, there going to be as happy as we are. Especially Luke, you know he's good with kids. He spends so much time with his little cousins. And how many pop tarts have you eaten today?" I giggled at her and walked up to her, placinng my own hand over hers on her stomach.

"I dunno, I lost count after the 5th. I just really wanted pop tarts... We might need to buy some more" She smiled innocently at me. I shook my head and kissed her. I tugged lightly at her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she obliged, this soon turning into a makeout session.

"Knock kno- wow guys, don't eat eachothers faces please" Michael said, laughing as he walked into the living area with Calum and Luke behind him, holding hands.

"Hey guys, do you know how to knock? You never know what you might walk in on" I winked at Lucy and she just blushed. Alicia rushed into the house not long after.

Sup guys! Am I late?" Alicia was breathing heavily, probably because she had ran.

"Damn Alicia, you live up the street, it's not that far to run. Why are you so out of breath?" Lucy asked her and Alicia just flipped her off before placing her hands on her knees and trying to catch her breath.

"My question would be... DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOCK BEFORE THEY ENTER MY HOUSE?!" I shouted at everyone earning a chorus of laughs in response before they all shouted back at me.

"NO!" I laughed along with them and noticed Lucy remove the protective hand from her stomach, glancing around nervously at everyone. I looked to Alicia to see her watching Lucy intently. I waited for her to glance my way and when she did I beckoned her to follow me into the kitchen, lightly pulling Lucy along with me. She looked confusingly at me and Alicia. The other boys didn't suspect anything as we all retreated back into the kitchen.

"Lucy, how are you going to tell them?" Alicia asked her and she looked at anything in the room besides us.

"Baby, we have to tell them. There our closest friends, practically family. We can't keep them in the dark princess." I soothed, rubbing my arm up and down her arm in a calming manor.

"I don't know how to tell them! All I do know is I want pineapple! But I don't even like pineapple! It's sacralige! I'd be eating Spongebob's house! Why am I craving food already!" Lucy began to cry and I was quick to wrap her in my arms. Her emotions were messed up.

"Lucy, every pregnancy is different. Please calm down? How about we order the pizza?" Lucy's head snapped up at Alicia's comment.

"Pineapple and ham please. I will beg forgiveness to Spongebob but I WANT PINEAPPLE!" Lucy's earlier bout of tears all but forgotten. This was wierd. Alicia laughed and went to ask the others what pizza they wanted and then order the food. Lucy looked at me and sighed, her hands returning to her stomach one more.

"Ashton, I love you but how are we going to raise a baby if you're touring all the time?" Her eyes stared incredulously into mine.

"I've already thought about this. You'd come on tour with me. I won't leave you and our baby alone for months on end, I won't let my child grow up not knowing who I am. And before you object about living on a tour bus, you would only be on a tour bus whilst we are travelling to and from places, they rest of the time we can be in a hotel. This will work baby. And I love you too" I smiled and kissed her lightly.

"I've arranged a 12 week scan at the hospital. That's 9 weeks time." She told me and I did the math in my hand.

"So your 3 weeks pregnant?" She nodded briefly before taking my hand and guiding me back into the living room.

"Ashton! We need to start practicing again" Michael moaned.

"I know dude, I can hear my drums calling to me in the dead of the night." I actually did miss my drums and long jam sessions with the boys but with everything that had gone on in the past few weeks and the latest development, I didn't know when I would drum again.

"Then why don't you guys go practice tomorrow? I'll be fine for a few hours Ash. Go and drum, get out of the house for a few hours. I'll just have a day with Alicia" she smiled at me. I was reluctant to agree.

"As long as I can have her tomorrow night?" Michael asked.

"What?" Alicia choked on the soda she was sipping.

"Alicia, will you go out with me tomorrow night?" Michael asked her and Calum wolf howled making both Michael and Alicia blush.

"Yeah sure" she smiled shyly at Michael.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 6" Michael picked up his own soda and drank it. I patted Michael on the arm in a congratulatory manner. The doorbell rang after that and Alicia ran for the door screaming "PIZZA!" We all laughed at her enthusiasm. She walked back in, balancing all the pizza in her petite arms, setting them down.

"You didn't have to pa-" she rose her hand, indicating me to stop talking.

"Shut it Irwin, this is my first pizza night with you guys so I payed. Deal with it!"

"It's not right for you to have paid though" I argued.

"Whattchya gunna doooo?" Alicia tried her best to muster a Scottish accent but her thick Australian one made it hard. Lucy laughed at her comment and they high fives. Clearly this was an inside joke I wasn't clued in on. I waved all of that off and grabbed a slice of pizza along with everyone else.

"Lucy? Your eating pineapple? You don't like pineapple and your destroying Spongebob's house! You animal!" Michael exclaimed. I glanced at Lucy to see her nervously looking at me and Alicia. We both nodded at her, telling her silently to tell them what was going on. She awkwardly cleared her throat and set her pizza down before walking into the kitchen. I looked to the other boys to see confused expressions etched into their faces. Lucy returned not a minute later. She held her hand behind her back, her other one placed on her stomach. I heard Michael take a sharp intake of breathe and I turned to see realisation intrude his face whilst the other two remained clueless.

"Well, I'm eating pineapple because..." She took a deep breath and pulled out what she had been hiding behind her back. The pregnant test. "Because I'm pregnant and I really wanted pineapple." Her gaze fell to her lap where her hands were playing with the test. Luke jumped up and hugged me then Lucy, being more careful with her.

"Congratulations! Oh my god! I can be Uncle Luke!" He squealed like a 5 year old child. Calum joined in the embraces and congratulated us. Michael waited for everyone to calm down before congratulating us, a sky smirk played on his lips.

"Guess those marks on your neck were worth it, eh Lucy?" He laughed at his own joke whilst Lucy hid her face in my chest like she always did when she got embarrassed.

"Michael stop being an ass sour my sex life or you won't be a godfather like Luke and Calum." Lucy said when she lifted up her head. Michael's haw dropped along with the rest of the boys.

"You're going to make us godfathers?" Calum asked, awe apparent in his voice. Lucy nodded at him.

"And I want Alicia to be the godmother. This way we will all really be a little family. More than we already are" she beamed with pride. I kissed her head before kissing her lips.

"Please guys, she's already pregnant. we don't need you to try put another baby in there at the same time." Michael said and Lucy pulled away go shoot a glare at hom, shutting him up. Picking up her discarded pizza slice, he took a big bite, sighing with contentment as she chewed it. Michael scoffed sarcastically before speaking.

"It still doesn't give you the right to eat Spongebob's home"

A/N
Hey guys! This is a crappy chapter so I'm sorry if you don't like it. This story hit 700 reads! Thank you so much! Ily all so much and I can't express how grateful I am for you reading this. I'll update tomorrow but I don't know when. It's half term and I still have to go into school tomorrow and Friday :'( I'll see you guys soon <3<3<3