Chapter 10

*Lucy POV*

I woke up at 4:32am by my phone ringing next to me. One look at the caller ID told me it was Alicia. I couldn't help but wonder why she was up this late or early because Alicia loves her sleep.

"Hey Alicia, are you okay?" my voice was thick with sleep. I heard sniffling and screaming from the other end of the phone and it automatically woke me up.

"Lucy! Jason.. AAHH! He's outside and he's trying to get in! Please help me!" Her cries were becoming more and more hysterical by the second. Propping the phone between my ear and shoulder, I grabbed Ashton's sweats from the floor and pulled them over my legs before I ran down the stairs, grabbing my car keys on the way out of the door.

"I'm coming! I'll call Michael! Lock yourself in your bathroom! I'll be as quick as I can!" I eneded the call as I began the car and pulled out of the driveway, dialling Michael's number and putting it on load speaker so the police couldn't arrest me for driving on the phone all though I didn't really care.

"Lucy? What the fuck do you want at this time?" Michael was always grumpy if he was woken up.

"Michael! Get your ass round to Alicia's NOW! Jason is trying to get in her house! I swear to god if he hurts her again..." I heard Michael intake a breath.

"Okay! I'm going... Wait what do you mean hurt her again?"

"There's no time to answer questions! Your house is closer to hers and I'm drving there now! Fucking move!" Michael didn't answer and I didn't give him chance to as I hung up the phone and put my foot on the accelerator. He was going after her. Again. I tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths as I drove to Alicia's house, seeing Michael's car parked at the end of her street. I pulled up along side it and bolted to her front door, which had been kicked down. I felt the blood drain from my face when I heard the muffled screams eminating from the residence. Making myself as light as I could on my feet, I crept to the bottom of the stairs and found Michael crouched at the top. He saw me and beckoned frantically for me to join him.

"Jason... Please let me go." Alicia cried. She was pinned to the ground in her bedroom by Jason whilst he hovered menacingly over her. His shirt was removed and he was trying to rip her sleeping shorts from her body. I knew what he was trying to do.

"Your mine and only mine. I'm going to teach you a lesson for talking back to me in the coffee shop, you little slut. Who was that guy, huh? Your boyfriend!? No one can have you apart from me!" He screamed at her whilst she whimpered below him, trying to break free from his grasp.

"Your fucking deluded Jason!" Alicia was now thrashing underneath him and I couldn't let this go on much longer when he raised his hand to slap her.

"Don't talk back to-"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" Michael had risen from his hiding spot on the staircase and lunged at Jason, knocking over a lamp as they crashed into a cabinet. Alicia looked to me and I rushed to her side, taking her in my arms. 

"Alicia! Call the cops now!" Michael shouted at me. Jason was beneath Michael with his arms pinned behind his back and his face pressed into the carpeted floor.

"999 what's your emergency?" 

"I'm at my friends house. Her ex boyfriend tried to hurt her and he attacked and broke into her house. Please send somebody!" 

"Maam stay calm. Somebody is on the way. We'll send an ambulance too" I didn't get chance to answer because Jason threw Michael of him and threw him into the wardrobe, where he hit his head, falling unconscious. He stalked over to where me and Alicia sat and we screamed before he grabbed the phone out of my hand, ending the call and throwing it across the room.