Chapter 8

*Alicia's POV*

"Hey Alicia? Can I talk to you in the hall?" Michael said. I looked at Lucy for advice but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, sure" I walked out behind him. He leant against the wall and I waited from him to speak. "What's up?" his cheeks began to turn red, as red as my hair.

"I..ugh.. I was wondering if you wanted to go get a cup of coffee. Like now maybe?" Or later? Whatever is best for you.." he trailed off as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. It was adorable.

"Yeah, sure. I'd like that" his blush diminished a little and he smiled.

"Great. Just let me tell the other guys". He walked back inside the room whilst I lingered in the doorway and began to frantically wave at Lucy. I beckoned her over and we walked back out into the hallway outside Ash's room.

"What did he say to you? DETAILS GIRL!" I giggled at her neediness to know the gossip.

"He's taking me for coffee. Like now. I don't want to leave you though..." She cut me off.

"I already ship it! Milicia is my opt!" She giggled and threw her arms around me.

"Have you been reading the fans tweets again?" I chuckled along with her as she released me from the hug.

"I did. Go on; go get that coffee... or whatever else he's planned" she winked at me. I jut lightly shoved her as Michael exited the room.

"You ready?" he asked. I nodded my head. Without thinking he took my hand, releasing it quickly and blushing. I giggled at the innocent gesture and carried on following him out of the hospital to his car. "Starbucks okay?" he asked as he pulled out of the hospital car park.

"Yeah sounds good" I smiled up at him. He grinned bacl and carried on driving. When he pulled up outside the coffee place, my palms were sweating. Slowly, I exited the car and followed him inside. I let him order both our coffees and then sat down to wait for our order to be ready.

"So... It's nice to finally meet you" he said and I smiled, "your hair is awesome" he gushed. This made me smile even more.

"You think so? I dyed it not too long ago. I love the galaxy theme you got going on with your hair. Its amazeballs" he blushed. his face again matching the shade of my hair. Our order was called out and Michael stood up to get it, paying for them both. When he sat back down, his face had returned to its normal pale complexion. I took my cup from him and took a sip, closing my eyes as I savoured its taste.

"I love Starbucks. You didn't need to pay for me, Michael"

"I love Starbucks too. The prices are a little high but the quality of the coffee is awesome. I don't mind paying the prices for someone as pretty as you though..." he looked to his cup and began to fiddle with it. I blushed. It's all we both seem to be doing at the moment. "You're cute when you blush" he said with more confidence. I looked up to see him looking at me, his eyes boring into mine. They were a gorgeous colour, a green kind of colour and I loved it. I looked down again, blushing even more and he laughed.

"So how's everything with the band?" I asked him as I sipped from the coffee.

"Everything's good. I think we are releasing out EP soon" his face lit up. He loved the band and producing music. It made him happy. I smiled at his enthusiasm.

"That's awesome! I'm happy for you" he smiled at me and took another drink from his own cup.

"Well, look who it is" a voice said. The hairs on my arms stood up and my skin felt like it was crawling. I knew that vocie anywhere. Jason. "Who's this babe? Your boyfriend?" he sneered.