VISITATIONS

Aimee's POV
Today is Saturday. The day we finally visit my brother. I'm honestly so excited cause I obviously miss him. We all do.

Anyways, we just got finished getting ready and finished eating breakfast at the hotel. It was 8:30 in the morning and visitations don't open until 9 so we decided to leave now just because Iota our first time here. It was me, Adalynn, Shawn, and Sebastian in our car and we were following my family that took a separate car. Shawn's family obviously didn't come because it's only immediate family members so Aaliyah wasn't with us so that was good. I still haven't spoken to her because I don't want to do something stupid.

Anyways, by the time we got to the place it was about 8:55 which was actually perfect. "I hope this is the right place" my dad says as we got out of our cars. "I hope so too. This is a pretty big campus" I chuckled, looking around. I got Adalynn out of car seat and put her down on the ground. "Auntie Amelia!" She smiled, running up to my sister.

"Should we leave her IPad in the car or bring it with us just in case?" I asked looking at Shawn. "We could bring it in. Let me just put it in her bag" Shawn says and I nod handing him the Ipad. "You have you license? I'm pretty sure everyone needs to show them their IDs" my dad asked. "Yeah. I have mine in Adalynns bag" I say and he nods.

We walked in and there was a guy and lady at the desk. "Hey. Who are you here to see?" The guy asked, looking at his computer. "Jaxon Williams" my dad answered and he nods.

"Wait, you're Jaxons family?" The girl asked and my dad slowly nodded afraid of why she was asking. "I just wanted to let you know that all of the staff here, including me, all love him. He's so funny and a pain in the ass but he's so awesome!" She smiled. "Oh. Thank you" my dad laughed.

"You're his immediate family right? All of you?" The guy asked and we all nod. "Okay. Can I see your ID please. I just need to see yours" he said and my dad nods handing him his license.

"Okay. So I'm Cody and this is Alexis. We're going to be here every weekend so if you need anything or have questions about anything just ask one of us. Once you guys get here me or Alexis will call the cottage where your son is staying and they'll send a driver to pick him up and drop him here. There are board games over there and you could also go outside and throw a football or something. He obviously has to stay on the campus. If you brought games you could bring them in. You could also bring him candy and different snacks and he is allowed to have his phone only during visitations and we recommend everyone to supervise them. You could also go to the store if you need to or you could go to McDonald's, Taco Bell, etc if you wanna pick up lunch. Someone over the age of 18 would have to stay with him though. We do also have some places that does delivery. And then around 5 is when they start getting ready to go back to their cottage and they'll be picked up. They could also take the snacks or candies back with them as well" Cody says.

"Okay. Thank you!" My dad smiled. "And if you want you could put two tables together so everyone will be able to sit together!" Cody suggested and my dad nods. We walked to the back of the room and my dad put two tables together and grabbed more chairs. "Come sit down Adalynn" I say, pulling the chair out for her. She comes and sits down.

"Do you think Jaxon is going to be able to go to Colorado with us for Christmas?" I asked, sitting next to Shawn. "I honestly don't think so. I'll have to talk to his probation officer about but because he just got here he doesn't have the privilege to go off the campus. He can't even wear his own clothes yet until he moves up to another level which I believe they said it could take 2 months" my dad answered and I sighed. "If he can't come with us I don't think we're going to go" he added and I nod understanding the reason behind it.

It's just gonna feel weird without him.

"Look who's coming" I smiled, looking out the window where Jaxon was about to walk in. "UNCLE JAXON!" Adalynn yelled, getting off the chair ran towards him and slips in fall.

"You okay?" Jaxon laughed and Adalynn just got back up and ran towards him again. He picks up Adalynn and hugs her tightly and he honestly looked like he was about to cry. It was sweet. He hugged all of us and sat next to us with Adalynn on his lap.

"How have you been?" Elena asked, and Jaxon smiled. "It's honestly not to bad here. It's kinda fun. I met so many chill dudes and the cottage parents are chill as fuck. I think in a way it's good I'm here. Maybe this will change me in a good way. I'm also going to AA meetings for my addiction with drugs and alcohol" he says.

"Well if it makes you feel better. After hearing you just say all of that I could definitely tell you changed. You wouldn't have ever said anything like that" my dad smiled and Jaxon couldn't help but smile.

"We miss you so much! It isn't the same without you" Madilyn says and Jaxon smiled. "I know. I miss you all so much but when I come home it'll be even better" he says.

"How's the baby?" He asked looking at me. "Still healthy. We have a check up this week. We haven't felt kicks yet but hopefully soon!" I say and he nods. "His probation officer is Nate, right?" Cody asked, walking over to our table and my dad nods.

"Okay. I just wanted to let you know that he'll be coming over later some time today just to see you guys and see how Jaxon is doing" Cody says and my dad nods. "Wanna go outside?" Amelia suggested and we all agreed with her.

"Go grab the football. I wanna talk to Aimee alone for a second" Jaxon says, and everyone nods. "Go with Auntie Amelia" I tell Adalynn and she walks away. Everyone walks away and I looked at Jaxon.

"What's up?" I asked, standing up and grabbing my phone. "Something just recently happened and I'm kinda freaking out and don't know what to do or who to talk to. Dads gonna fucking kill me"  he says standing up and I started getting worried.

"Calm down Jaxon. What happened? You could trust me" I say and he sighed taking a deep breath. "So we have to a drug test every week because kids like to sneak drugs or cigarettes onto the campus and they usually find somewhere to do it so they don't get caught. Especially the kids that has more privileges. Well the last drug test I took, I failed" he says. "For fentanyl"
———————————————————————————
              Answer for another chapter!

            QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

Who's excited to see Jaxon back?

How do you feel about Jaxon now?

Do you think anyone's gonna tell Jeremy about Jaxon and Aaliyah?

Do you think Jaxon will be able to go to Colorado with them?

How do you feel about Jaxon failing the drug test?