SURPRISE PHONE CALL

The next day
Aimee's POV
It's the next day at about 7 in the morning. Me and Shawn has been up all night with Adalynn. She was constantly crying and then she was constantly throwing up. She finally fell asleep at about 5 in the morning in mine and Shawn's bed. We don't usually let her sleep with us unless she can't sleep or if she's sick.

She's still currently sleeping so me and Shawn snuck out of bed carefully and went to the kitchen. Sebastian is getting ready for school. Shawn is home from work as well so instead of Seb going to the daycare to get on the bus he's just gonna get on the bus that stops at our apartment.

"Are you sure we should send him to school? It's pretty nasty out there" I say, looking out of the window. It was dark, very windy, and rainy.

"It'll be fine. He's only on the bus for like 2-5 minutes. They might release the schools out early but he'll be able to get his homework and everything he needs. Oh and he doesn't have basketball practice later. They canceled it" he says and I nod looking at Sebastian who walked into the kitchen.

"You look exhausted" Shawn says looking at me. "Well duhhhh. I've been up all night with our daughter" I say and he nods. "I know. But why don't you try getting some rest?" He suggested and I just shrugged.

"I'm ready!" Sebastian says happily and I chuckled. "Okay. I'll be back" Shawn smiled kissing my head. "Have a good day!" I say and Sebastian smiled. "Wait you forgot your phone!" I say but it was too late. They were already out of the door. I just shrugged putting it on the counter.

Rumble. There goes the thunder and Adalynn screamed. "God damn it" I sighed mumbling to myself. I walk into the bedroom to see Adalynn crying.

"That scared me" she says and I hugged her telling her that it's okay and that I'm right there with her. She's hates the thunder and lightning. "Shhhh baby. It's all okay. You're safe" I say and she stopped crying as I rubbed her head.

She eventually fell back asleep and I walked into the kitchen again. I cleaned up a little and then laid on my couch. I was so exhausted and tired.

I started falling asleep until Shawn's phone starts ringing.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Who's calling him this early in the morning" I say, getting up. I looked at the caller ID to see it says 'manager'. "Hello" I answered rubbing my head as I heard the front door open and shut.

"Hey Shawn!" He says, not realizing it was me who picked up the phone. "I was just curious if you talked to your wife about you leaving to go on tour next week for 6 months. We need an answer today" the manager says and I looked at Shawn who just walked in.
———————————————————————————
Questions of the chapter

Do you think they should've send Sebastian to school during the bad weather they're having?

Do you think Aimee should've picked up Shawn's phone? Why or why not?

How do you feel about Shawn going on tour for 6 months?!?!

Do you think Aimee is pissed?

How do you think Aimee will react?

What do you think will happen?