SEB'S BIRTHDAY & BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Aimee's POV
It's been a few weeks later. Today's Friday and I kept the kids home from school because it was Sebastians birthday. He really never stays home from school so I thought it would be okay. Me and Shawn also took the day off from work to spend time with Seb and Adalynn.

Oh and if you're wondering. Adalynn is signed up for Gymnastics. We signed her up a few weeks ago and she's so excited. She hasn't started yet though. I believe she starts sometime this week or next week but we're so excited.

Anyways, today we're going to my dads house for a little party for Seb. It's nothing big. Just my family and of course Shawns family. Oh god. I forgot about Aaliyah. I hope I don't say anything about her cheating on Jeremy. I'll just try to keep my distance from her so I don't do anything stupid.

Shawn was just getting Adalynn changed so we could head out. Sebastian was already changed.
He was wearing a blue shirt with a jean jacket and shorts with white sneakers.

"Is uncle Jeremy gonna be at grandpas house?" Sebastian asked, sitting next to me

"Is uncle Jeremy gonna be at grandpas house?" Sebastian asked, sitting next to me. "Of course. He wouldn't miss your birthday" I smiled. "Now...let me give your birthday kisses" I laughed, kissing his cheek constantly. "Mom, stop" he laughed, pushing me away.

"Can't believe you're 8. You're getting old" I smiled. "I'm not old!!" He groaned and Shawn laughed walking out with Adalynn. She was wearing a cute romper that had ice cream cones on it.

 She was wearing a cute romper that had ice cream cones on it

And she had just plain white vans on.

"Can we go now!!!" Adalynn says being impatient and I laughed. "Yes. Hold on" I chuckled, standing up from the couch.

"Ready?" I asked looking at Shawn and he nods grabbing his phone and keys. "Pick me up!" Adalynn begs holding her hands up. "You could walk baby" I say, walking to the door. "Grab Sebs hands" I tell Adalynn and she listens.

We're trying to not to hold her or carry her as much just so she doesn't want to be held all the time. Hope that made sense.

I open the door and the kids ran to the elevator. We're still living in the apartment we first moved into. I smile as I lock the door and we follow the kids.

At my dad's house
We were just chilling at my dads house. It honestly feels weird without Jaxon here. I'm doing pretty good keeping my distant from Aaliyah. She keeps trying to talk to me and everything but I really don't wanna snap and make Jaxon mad at me.

He finally trusts me and I don't wanna mess that up. I've been giving her dirty looks here and there but I don't know if she noticed or not.

Anyways, we were all in the living room watching Sebastian open his birthday presents. He was opening the last present which was from me and Shawn.

"OMG! A IPAD!" He says jumping up and down. "Thank you!!!!!" He exclaimed hugging me and Shawn. I smiled. It was a iPad Pro. He's been asking for one for the longest time.

"There is one more thing" I smiled and everyone looked at me. "In a way this could be a present for Sebastian and all of you but it's mainly for Shawn" I say, handing Shawn a gift box.

"What is this? It's not my birthday or anything" he laughed. "Just open it" I say trying to hold back my excitement.

He opens it and his eyes widened as everyone stares at him. "Is this a prank or some shit?" He asked, and I shook my head as a tear slip down my cheek.

"WELL?! WHAT IS IT?" Jeremy yelled laughing. "SHES PREGNANT!!" Shawn yelled, running up to me and hugging me tightly. He was crying. I put my pregnancy test inside of the gift box.

"Omg how? I thought the doctor said you can't have anymore babies" he says, wiping his tears away. "I guess it's a miracle" I smiled looking at Sebastian.

"THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!" He yelled, hugging me tightly and I smiled. "You're happy I'm pregnant?" I say and he nods. "Yeah!!!!!" He says, excitedly and I chuckled as we all celebrated Sebs birthday and the big announcement.
———————————————————————————
                QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

How do you feel about Aimee being pregnant again?

What do you think the gender will be?

Is anything gonna go wrong with this pregnancy?

What was your favorite part of this chapter?

How do you feel about them signing Adalynn up for gymnastics?