ʎɐʍ∀ uıɐԀ ǝɥ⊥ ɓuılıɯS

Who am I?
Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide if you're ever gonna let me know (yeah)
Suicide, If you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad, I know, yeah
➪☔︎︎
XXXTENTACION ~ SAD!

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

   "Dude I know you're in there. I heard you running up here and closing this door."

    I sighed, getting up and slowly making my way to unlock my door so that she can come in. I tried making up an excuse before opening the door but nothing had come to my mind. She opened the door and I hoped that she got the message when I went to my bed.

    "Kiri, this is the second time you've bailed on me. I get that you sometimes leave me on hold like that but don't think I didn't see you with Kaminari earlier-"

    "Mina can you just get to the point," I said, a little too harshly than I should've without looking at her.

    "Kirishima...what's wrong?" She asked, concerned.

    "I- I...nothings wrong Mina, I just...didn't feel well last night okay. Sorry," I told her. It wasn't necessarily a lie nor the whole truth, but as of right now it was the best explanation I could give her on such short notice. I couldn't tell if Mina bought it or not, but I wasn't planning on turning to finding out.

    "Alright," she said unsure, not totally believing me. Just note that I'm not the best liar.

Recap Over

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

    You know it's been hard pretending to be at your happiest when a voice keeps repeating in your mind, telling you that it's your fault...and how weak you are.

The truth was hard to bare with, but I needed to push that voice down into the depths of where all the dark thoughts were and proceed with life.

The angry blonde guy had gotten closer with us. His name is Bakugo. I guess I have a crush on him but lately I've felt selfish having these feelings during times like these. The things I want to tell my Mama but can't.

    It's been a month since, and so far no one at school found out except teachers. Kaminari was the only one that knew. He and I talk privately about it whenever it does show that something was wrong. I think Bakugo is getting suspicious that somethings wrong but it's best to not get him involved.

    "Shit hair, you okay?" Bakugo had asked. I squeezed his arm a little and genuinely smiled at him.

    "Bakugo, look at me." Bakugo looked at me as I pointed at my smile. "I haven't smiled like this in a long while. This is all because of you and I thank you for that." This made Bakugo blush a little for some reason. I noticed but chose to ignore it.

    For the next 20 minutes, me and Bakugo talked more and told each other jokes. I then noticed something, he's more gentle and calm with me than anyone else. It seemed odd to me at first before Mina and Sero came over to us.