unS ǝɥʇ spɹɐʍo⊥

Lost my faith and trust
You and I know gold don't turn to rust
I still swear that we can reign
Like the kings and queens of better yesterdays
Don't you know I've been burned
I've been burned I've been burned
You've seen me lose control
It's not worth it's not worth it's not worth
My soul
Turn your face towards the sun
Let the shadows fall behind you
Don't look back, just carry on
And the shadows will never find you
Where you gonna go where you gonna go where you gonna run to
When you get to the edge of the night
Its time you face the sky
➪☔︎︎
Rihanna ~ Towards The Sun

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

    "Please, Kamanari, don't go there! He'll just hurt you and I don't know what the hell I'd do if I was ever the cause of that happening. Please, for me." The hopeless red head cried, his tears streaming down his face.

    "But, Kirishima, this is so fucking wrong on many different levels! He shouldn't be doing this to you. He's fucking taking advantage of your vulerability dont you see that goddamnit!" Kamanari threw his hands up in defeat and pinched the bridge of his nose.

    "If he does it again, you'll be the first to know but please for fucks sake do not tell anybody about this. Just keep this between me and you" Kirishima croaked, bending down slightly in a 'begging' manner.

    Kamanari thought for a moment before letting out a long sigh, "Fucking fine." He then hesitated, "But you better tell me when he does, Kirishima, and there is no fucking way in hell I'm letting you go home."

    "It's fine, he's not even home right now. He hold me a while ago that he was going to be out for like a couple of days but he didn't even tell me where the fuck he was going so..." The red head lied.

    Why do you keep lying?

    Kamanari rose a brow.

    "I promise..."

    Fingers crossed

    "Okay, Just please be safe Kirishima. I'll see you soon okay?" Kamanari hugged Kirishima tightly before heading in the direction of his home.

    The shark toothed boy let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding in until now.

    "Where do I go, now?" He whispered to himself; obviously if he went home he'd be dead.

    Not that he minded anyways.

Recap Over

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter includes mention of self harm and eating disorders, if you are harming yourself in any way, please seek help or talk to someone and remember that you are not alone even if it may feel impossible

"Sometimes falling down is part of the process. That uncomfortableness is where change happens. When we evolve. Where we turn that weakness into strength. This struggle that you're going through is a part of the process. And you will make it through."