puɐʇsɹǝpu∩ ɹǝʌǝN ll'no⅄ ǝqʎɐW

Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end
Is it over yet? Hmm
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad, now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (Fun)
And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night
➪☔︎︎
Alessia Cara ~ Growing Pains

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

"Kirishima!" Someone called out his name.

"Fucking shit!" Kirishima mumbled under his breath, knowing full well who that voice belonged to.

"Hey shitty hair, I was just on my way to come and pick you up so we can walk to school or some shit. I got worried after we didn't FaceTime yesterday so I wanted to make sure you were fucking okay." Bakugo told him with some concern lacing in his voice.

"Oh...uhm y-yeah I'm fine Bakugo. Sorry that I didn't call you again. A lot of things we're going on...l-like you said. Guess I didn't know how to handle shit." Kirishima tried to not let his tears fall.

Silence engulfed the two boys who were standing in front of Kirishima's house. It was uncomfortable and it was making Kirishima's anxiety levels increase until muscular arms wrapped around his body, surrounding him in a warmth he desperately needed. "Cry...Kirishima. It'll make you feel a little better if you let it all out instead of fucking keeping this shit inside. Don't worry I'm right here."

Kirishima did what he was told and sobbed as he wrapped his arms around Bakugo's waist, pulling him closer and clinging onto him as if he was the last thing in his life that he would grasp onto.

Everything was falling apart in his life and he had no fucking idea what to expect.

Kirishima was falling deep and he had no idea how to stop.

Recap Over

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

"Hey dude you okay?" Mina cautiously asked as Kirishima sat down in his seat, looking like he had just cried which he had but no one really knew that except Bakugo. Knowing that Mina and Kirishima behind him were talking behind him, Bakugo turns around and looks at Kirishima and gave him a sympathetic look.

    "You Alright?!" He mouthed to which the red head had just nodded meekly before looking back down at his desk.

    Just then the door busted open to reveal Monoma. He laid his eyes on Kirishima and sent him a sorrowful stare. He made his way over to Kirishima's desk which caught the attention of everyone in that classroom.

Mina glared at Monoma while protectively grabbing onto Kirishima's arm. Kamanari, Sero, and Bakugo hid no hesitation whatsoever to stand up and send daggers towards Monoma's way, making him flinch because he kept his contact on the red head before him.