pǝʞɔnℲ uoıʇɐʇuoɹɟuoƆ

All alone, nothing to do
It's lonely here without you
The candlelight is burning low
The love songs on the radio
And memories are all I have to show
Photographs, tickets for two
Promises that all fell through
Now, ev'rything's in black and white
The colors faded with the light
The stars we used to wish upon
Have somehow lost their light
Where is the feeling we used to know?
Where is the music that played?
What happened to the love that used to show?
Where did the feeling go?
➪☔︎︎
Selena ~ Where Did The Feeling Go?

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

    The ash blonde didn't want to hurt the boy any longer, "Kamanari! Help him, please."

    The electric blonde as well as Shinso rushed to the red head's side as he laid half-conscious on the muddy ground. The boys kneeled beside him and Kamanari carefully scooped Kirishima up in his arms and moved him into his lap. The boy looked up at him but made no effort to show any kind of expression. He very slightly opened his mouth to say something but grimaced when it caused him pain, "I-Its okay, you don't have to say anything. We're going to get you help okay? Stay with me, Kirishima." Kamanari croaked out as he held him to his chest. Shinso was gently rubbing his shoulder in order to comfort his boyfriend's childhood friend.

    Kamanari pulled away to looked at his paling face and saw that his eyes had closed. Panic washed over the boys as their widened eyes revealed. Kamanari gently shook him to wake him up.

    No answer

    He gently tapped his cheek

    No answer

    "Kirishima? Eijiro!? No no no, he's not waking up! How much longer til the fucking ambulence comes?" He exclaimed while a certain ash blonde just had his hands in his hair and tears prickling in his eyes.

    "It's coming now!" Uraraka shouted towards the boys.

    Shinso hastily grabbed the red head from Kamanari's arms and rushed towards the ambulance to waste no time. The paramedics came and placed him on the gurney and asked for someone to go with Kirishima.

    "I will!" A voice shouted from afar.

    Mina cme bolting towards the ambulance and immediately jumped into the vehicle. She looked back towards Bakugo, Kamanari, and Sero with her tearful voice and shouted, "Come to the hospital as soon as possible! Tell your parents to come; there's no way Ainko will be coming!" With that, the doors closed and drove away.

    The last thing in Bakugo's mind was the image of Kirishima's unconscious body slowly drifting away from him.

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter includes mention of self harm and abuse, if you are harming yourself in any way or getting abused, please seek help or talk to someone and remember that you are not alone even if it may feel impossible