ɓuıʌɐS spǝǝN ǝH

Laying on the bathroom floor, feeling nothing
I'm overwhelmed and insecure, give me something
I could take to ease my mind slowly
Just have a drink and you'll feel better
Just take her home and you'll feel better
Keep telling me that it gets better
Does it ever?
Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough
Someone help me
I'm crawling in my skin
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood
➪☔︎︎
Shawn Mendes ~ In My Blood

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

"Is everything okay? Where is he? We've been looking for his ass everywhere Mx. Kaoru. We're starting to get really fucking worried. He's not acting like himself anymore!" Mina rambled on as the grip she had on Sero's arm tightened, seeking the emotional support.

"First off...language missy...second off, he's just in the restrooms to calm himself down a little bit. I've seen what you mean, about how he's changed. Has he told you guys about anything personal?" Mx. Kaoru asked, curious to know if Kirishima had told them about his mother. To their surprise, the friends shook their heads no.

Right then and there, all of their heads turned towards to the boy who just entered the classroom.

Kirishima looked different

His clothes...

His hair...

His eyes

They had all been different from what they used to be.

Today, he wore a black oversized hoodie with black pants and a pair of black Converse. His hair was styled in a messy man bun with strands of his hair coming out. He obviously didn't put any effort into looking like he wasn't tired because he had bags under his eyes that were extremely evident.

Bakugo, who's been holding a glare, softened it at the thought of Kirishima's hard glare and furrowed eyebrows from the anger built up inside of him.

"Kirishima..." the explosive blonde said breathlessly and stepped closer to Kirishima, or at least tried to until he stopped him by stepping backwards. This surprised their friend group.

"Let's just get this god damn day over with okay?!" Kirishima cursed.

Bakugo could only nod due to the fucking embarrassment he collected a few seconds ago.

No one decided to bother the red head for the rest of the class.

Recap Over

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter includes mention of self harm, if you are harming yourself in any way, please seek help or talk to someone and remember that you are not alone even if it may feel impossible