ɓuoS ǝʌo˥ ɹǝɥʇou∀ ʇoN

I don't wanna mess this up
Could it be too much to say I'm in?
Deep end, swimming in my feelings
I been here before, but it feels like I'm drowning
Sinking am I overthinking?
Tell me am I foolish to think you'd meet me here?
Ohh-oh, I wanna do this again
Ohh-oh
I'm going down
'Cause I know that it's you I see in my dreams
I'm going down
Let me drown over you living in my dream
(In my dreams)
➪☔︎︎
♫ꨄElla Mai ~ Not Another Love Song

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

She replied a little too abruptly, confusing everyone in the room. As the statement flicked off her tongue, her heart beat increased drastically and gradually became harder and louder. Jiro was surprised that no one in the room wasn't able to hear her heart pounding out of her chest. Her breathing quickened and it was then she decided that she couldn't take any more of this.

She stood up out of her seat rapidly and slammed her hands against the table, catching everyone's attention, "I can't handle this shit anymore! Kirishima is at home, he got beaten up and bruised for fucks sake. I saw him yesterday at the back of the school just lying there on the fucking floor!"

Tears welled up Jiro's eyes as she continued, "He told me not to say anything but I can't fucking take it anymore. He's hurting and he can't even bring himself to fucking admit it!"

At this point, the tears that were once contained behind her eyes were now streaming down Jiro's face and she sunk back in her chair, feeling embarrassed and very guilty of what she's done.

Recap Over

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

A light pressure came upon the girls shoulder, so she looked up to see who it was, Sero. He held a sympathetic expression on his face as he pulled Jiro into a supportive and loving hug. Jiro began sobbing more and more into the boy's chest as he continued to rub her arm for support.

    Meanwhile...a certain trio managed to build up a mountain of anger as Mina venomously demanded, "Which one of you hurt him?! Let me tell you that it would be best to own up to your shit now than to let it go on for longer than it should fucking be."

    The pink haired girl stood up from her seat and tried to move but Kamanari, despite anger flowing through his blood, stopped her from doing something stupid. Yes, he wanted nothing more than to punch whoever hurt the sunshine of the class to a pulp but he knew that it wouldn't get him anywhere.

    Bakugo, however, was in his own little world. He wondered who in their right mind would want to hurt Kirishima of all people?! He was a literal sunshine and such a sweetheart and now he's being abused for it?!

    He finally came back to his senses and slammed his hands against the table had a more terrifying facial expression than he usually did which scared the entire class, even Neito Monoma.

    "Which one of you did it?" Bakugo asked flatly.

    No response

    "Which one of you bastards did it?!?" He raised his voice in demand, to which the class flinched.

    "Dude, maybe we should leave..." Kamanari suggested quietly to the loud blonde.