ǝsınɹᙠ puɐ pǝǝlᙠ I

Yeah, never been good at trusting
But there's something 'bout you I'm in love with
I say that I'm fine, but you know that I'm lying
You read between all the lines
Love the way you pay attention
You notice everything
So I give my everything
My pain and my struggle
My friend and my lover
I put that on everything
Feels like a forever thing
Yeah, you take my everything
So we can have everything
Yeah, we gon' have everything
➪☔︎︎
Ella Mai ~ Everything (ft. John Legend)

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

The five teens were in the last lesson of the day, Math. Kirishima was almost about to doze off but the thought otherwise when Principal Nezu interrupted the lesson and asked for the teacher. This left everyone with the rest of the period free.

Kirishima had fished out a sketchbook from the bottom of his backpack and before he could open it, a piece of crumbled paper landed in front of him:

You better come after school or else you know what I'll do!

Once Kirishima unfolded it and read it, he looked behind him and found that Monoma was already staring back at him with the same smirk plastered on his face from this morning.

"Dude, what's that?" Mina asked and started to lean over to observe what was on the piece of paper. Instinctively, Kirishima pulled the piece of paper and ripped it up, confusing Mina.

"Kiri! What was that for?!" Mina exclaimed. Kirishima answered, "Oh uhh...it was just a graffiti sketch I didn't like so...I ripped it up." Kirishima lied.

"Oooookay then, if you say so Kiri." Kirishima knew that Mina was very suspicious (red sus) of him but he just couldn't let her know what was happening and the encounter with Monoma.

Recap Over

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

   Kirishima and Mina had returned back to what they were doing until the bell rang, signalling that class was dismissed and the students were free to go. Everyone had packed their stuff and headed out the door.

When Bakugo, Mina, Kamanari, Sero, and Kirishima were walking through the school, Kirishima was thinking of a way to separate himself from the group. He thought of one and and so he interrupted the conversation between everyone else and told them, "Argh! Guys I left something in class, I need to go get it. I'll see y'all later okay!"

Kirishima waved and tried to walk away but a pull of a hand stopped him from doing so.

He turned around to come face to face with Bakugo, "We'll come with you shit hair!"

"No...no it's fine! You guys just go home okay? I'll just see y'all tomorrow." Before any of Kirishima's friends could say anything else, he escaped Bakugo's grip and ran towards their classroom to hide from them until it was "safe" enough for him to retreat to the back of the school.

(•̀ᴗ•́)وTime Skip

"Damn dude, I can't believe you actually came."