¿ʎddɐH I ɯ∀

I love everything you do
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do
Wanna ride my bike with you fully undressed
No training wheels left for you
I'm pulling my heart you
➪☔︎︎
Melanie Martinez ~ Training Wheels

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

    Life was simple

   Well, as simple as it could get

    I have my friends, Mina, Kaminari, and Sero. I have my parents who accepted me for being gay. I wouldn't trade the world for anything better than this.

    I know I'm one of the few people in the world to say that I love my family and friends for accepting me for who I am. I'm also well known at school, some people say I'm the sunshine of the class. I don't see it but that's okay.

Everything was perfect and life couldn't get any better, until...it didn't and things became harder. Something was off. Something was just very...wrong.

I was helping Mama make some dinner in the kitchen. We were making the macaroni salad while the meat was cooking. All of the sudden something fell, making a clanging noise.

    I quickly turn around to the source of the sound, only to see Mama leaning heavily on a counter and bending down to pick up a pan. Her body was trembling as she put the pan on the counter and I knew that something wasn't right.

"Are you alright Mama?" I asked worried and stepped closer to her in case she needed any help. Mama gave a small smile of reassurance and said, "Your mother is a tough girl honey, I'm fine."

    My worry only grew when I noticed that her skin was as pale as a blank piece of paper and the sparkle in her eyes was weakening...fading away. She almost resembled a flower wilting away because of the bitter cold, but tires to survive the temperature anyway.

She turned and continued to work as I kept my gaze on her a little while longer and returned to work. It frightened me with the many thoughts in my wild imagination going crazy with theories. It scares me because I knew...she was lying to me.

After the little incident, I almost completely forgot about it and moved on. I thought I was just getting paranoid.

It didn't seem like anything changed as my life continued on. Like it normally did. Rushing to school and arriving late, talking with Mina before class started again, going out for lunch with Mina, Kaminari and Sero.

    One day, I noted my dad sitting alone at the table. Usually, Mama sits with him and they'll talk their boring adult stuff that they always talk about.

"Where's Mama?" I ask, searching for my missing mother. Dad had stopped what he was doing and looked at me nervously, scratching the back of his neck. He took glances at objects that his eyes could land on while saying, "She uh, she didn't get that much sleep last night. So I'm letting her sleep in son."

I didn't think much about it, so I gave my old man a hug and left. School was normal, life was normal.

When I got home, my parent's car wasn't there. I didn't find this strange at all, since my parents have staff meetings with their work sometimes. Usually they would tell me though. Pushing that thought aside, I took out my spare key and entered my quiet home. I walked up to my bedroom and called Mina.