sǝı˥ ǝɥʇ uı ǝɥʇɐǝɹᙠ

I'm better off without 'em
I'm better off being a wild one
On the road a lot, had to keep it a thousand
So that I'm better off not being around ya'
Go on and face it, I'll never be ready for you, ready for you
I swear my love is a curse, make you handle my shoes (hand over shoes)
Let's put them topics to bed and go
Fuck on the roof, just to say that we did it
You keep insisting I listen to your proposition
I dismiss them all, no offence, yeah
➪☔︎︎
Ariana Grande ~ better off

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

    After what felt like a long silent ride to school, Kirishima and Bakugo finally arrived.

    Kirishima wasted no time to mutter a thank you to Nina and scurry out the car before Bakugo could get to him. His steps were fast paced and he hung his head low, ignoring all the calls of his name from all four of his best friends, including Kamanari's boyfriend Shinso. Especially Bakugo himself. He headed to the direction of the boys restrooms as he could taste the bile on his tongue once again.

    Bakguo, on the other hand, tried to catch up to him without making too much of a scene, but it was to no use as the red head was just too fast.

    He slowed down and eventually stopped, allowing Kamanari, Mina, Sero and Shinso to walk up to him, "Dude, is Kirishima alright? He doesn't look too happy. You didn't hurt him did you? Because if you did I-"

    "What?! No! I just...I really fucking messed up with him last night okay." Bakugo confessed, hanging his head low in shame.

    Kamanari furrowed his brows in confusion. He remembered Kirishima telling him that he would be going home because his dad wasn't home and that he'd be safe, "Dude, what do you mean by last night? Did you go over to his house or some shit?" Kamanari was really confused and began to assume that the little red head had lied to him.

    Bakugo gave him a weird look, "No...he slept over at my place. He said he couldn't be home because he forgot his keys and he got locked out." This caused Kamanari's blood to boil a little bit, which didn't go unnoticed by Shinso who pulled him in a side hug to calm him down. The electric blonde's worry for the little red head swam through his entire body.

Recap Over

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter includes mention of self harm and eating disorders, if you are harming yourself in any way, please seek help or talk to someone and remember that you are not alone even if it may feel impossible

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

     "No no no. Th-that cant be right." Kamanari had mumbled, shaking his head in disbelief, "Why the hell would he lie about that?" He said under his breath, unaware of the three people in front of him and his boyfriend hugging him.

    "Wait- what the hell do you mean by 'lying' Kamanari?!" Mina asked.

    "What the fuck did he tell you?" Bakugo gave the electric blonde a pointed look to tell them all what was going on.