sɹǝqɯnN

Butter your bullshit, set up your fence
I'm just the chicken giving you the egg
Soon you're gonna see that your breath was wasted
Don't speak too soon on your doubts, you're making
A big deal out of a little thing
Why should I try to conform to formulated paths?
When clearly all my instincts led to something more magical?
Am I just a number? 'Cause it seems like that's your goal
You push us past our limits just to watch decimals grow
Oh, I need a reason why I'm looked at like a joke
Until I prove you wrong like I've done time and time before
And all your idle teaching and your criticism lack
The potential to penetrate my solid golden path
To decide what my future is, I'm my own clairvoyant
There's no controlling me
Imagination on ascend
➪☔︎︎
Melanie Martinez ~ Numbers

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

    "Hey dude, how are you doing today?" Mina all but whispered, her voice wavering slightly. She noticed the puffy eyes and the forced smile on Kirishima's face but chose not to question it, thinking as though it may upset him even more.

    "Can...uhm...can we just go inside, I- I need to..." he couldn't even finish his sentence without tearing up at the thought of what had taken place just before he arrived at school.

Mina looked at him sympathetically and nodded, grabbing his hand gently and started walking into the school building. However, the action couldn't be carried out as Kirishima abruptly tripped with a load groan of pain but, fortunately, Mina was there to grab his arms to support him.

In the background, Bakugo, Kamanari and Sero wasted no time to get to their red and pink haired friends and, when they did, Sero was dumbfounded. He frantically nudged the explosive blonde to get his attention.

"D-due...Kirishima's foot. His foot is gushing blood dude!" The dark haired boy whispered yelled so only Bakugo could hear. Even so, it wasn't enough to stop a crowd forming around.

Bakugo's eyes widened in shock and fear for the red haired boy he loved so much as whispers from the crowd began to rise. He spun his head over to Mina and found that Krishima was laying in her arms, looking as if he was about to go unconscious from the blood loss.

With zero to no hesitation, Bakugo swiftly picked him up bridal-style and rapidly brought him into the nurses office.

"Miss! Miss! We need help please!" The loud blonde begged for someone to aid his poor crush. "Hold on Kirishima, I got you okay..." He whispered into his hair as his ruby eyes started fluttering.

"Hey...hey hey hey. I need you to stay awake for me. Just a couple more minutes." He whispered into Kirishima's hair for comfort as his voice wavered.

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

     "Mr. Bakugo, over here quickly!" The school nurse called out, panicking.

    Bakugo hurried to where he was directed to a carefully laid Kirishima down on the bed. He immediately grasped his hand, trying to keep him awake but it was slowly becoming more difficult.

    Suddenly, the red head shot his eyes open and screamed in agony when his, now blood red, shoe was taken off.

    The school nurse had rolled up a new cloth and told Kirishima to bite down on it when they attempted to clean the wound and stitch it together.