Chapter 25

"Doubts are running 'round her head. He's waiting, hides behind a cigarette. Heart is beating loud, but she doesn't want it to stop..."

A/N: Am i the only one who reads the dialogue of larry fics in louisandharry's voices?

-Louis-

I open my eyes to see a sleeping figure sleeping soundly, facing the camera. I smile and watch Harry through my small phone.

I see the eyes flutter and Harry's eyes open, his face brightening into a smile.

"Hello darling, how are you feeling?" Harry asks and I smile. "I didn't have any more nightmares last night," I say and Harry's face remains in its smile.

"That's good," he says and I frown down at my arm, seeing all the dried blood. "You should clean that up, baby," Harry mutters and I close my eyes, sighing softly.

"I know," I whisper and trace the torn skin with my other finger. "FaceTime me tonight, okay?" Harry says and I nod. "Okay, I love you," I say and Harry blows me a kiss cheesily. "I love you too," he says and I smile, ending the call and shutting my phone off, plugging it into the charger. I check the time to see it is already noon.

I pad my way to the bathroom and I turn on the shower. I examine my wrist/arm and frown. This shouldn't have happened and it scares me, because I couldn't control it.

I strip out of my boxers and step into the shower. I wince as I wash off the dried blood and the water enters the cuts, causing them to sting.

I continue on with my shower and then I get out, drying off and wrapping the towel around my waist.

I open up the cabinet and I see the bandage tape. I grab it and wrap my arm, making sure that the blood doesn't seep through.

I sigh and walk back out to my room. I slip on a pair of boxers and joggers. I find Harry's sweatshirt and I slip it on, covering my wrapped arm.

I ruffle my hair and throw my towel into the bathroom, not bothering to make my hair nice.

I take a deep breath and prepare myself to go downstairs. I open my door slowly and I walk down the stairs cautiously, not hearing any voices. I furrow my eyebrows together and I go into the kitchen, seeing my mum sitting in the bar seat with a cup of coffee in front of her and her head in her hands.

"Mum, where is everyone else?" I ask, my voice coming out more timid then I wanted it to. "Dan volunteered to take them out for a little so that you and I could talk alone for a few minutes," she replies, moving her head out of her hands and giving me a soft smile.

I look down and I start playing with my fingers. "Would you like some tea?" She asks and I nod, moving to sit on the bar stool as she gets up and pops the kettle on, making my tea.

We sit in silence until my tea is ready and she hands it to me. I follow her to the couch and sit down, facing her as we are sitting on opposite sides of the same couch.

"Let's start off with what is going on with you and Harry?" She asks and I blush, looking down into my cup. "We are-eh-dating," I mumble out, my cheeks red. I hear my mum chuckle and I look up at her.

"Anne and I figured it wouldn't be long until you two figured out that you were meant to be together," she says and my jaw drops. "You thought I was gay?" I ask and she chuckles again. "Well, you definitely weren't straight, given the way you talk about Harry and the way you act around Harry and the way you look at Harry," she says and I blush.

"You got me," I say and she smiles. "What happened with you and Eleanor though?" She asks, softly as if it was a sore subject. "She was a bitc-uh-rude little girl and quite annoying and when I called her to break up with her, she was fuckin-sorry-having sex with another guy and cheating on me basically as I'm breaking up with her," I say, shrugging.