Chapter 24

"I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways..."

A/N: can we just admire the advancement in my photoshopping skills? Yes thank you

-Louis-

"No, I'm not going," I cross my arms in front of my chest and Harry sighs, reaching up and removing my arms from my chest and wrapping our fingers together. "You have to go see your family for Christmas and your birthday," he says and I shake my head.

"I want to spend my birthday with you," I argue and Harry groans, releasing my hands. "Baby, please, you have to go back to your family. I know you've been shutting them out, just like you shut the boys out," he pleads and I sigh, knowing he's right.

"But I don't want to leave you," I mumble softly and tears prick my eyes at the thought of being separated from him. "You can call or text me at any time and we can FaceTime whenever you want, just please go with your family and hang out with them," Harry says and I walk towards him.

He wraps his arms around me and I bury my head into his chest. "Okay fine, I'll go," I give in reluctantly and Harry leans down, kissing my head. "Good," he says and I close my eyes.

"Promise we can see each other soon, though?" I asks softly, pulling away from him slightly to look up at his face. "Of course baby, I promise," he confirms and I smile.

"Now, let's get you packed up, yeah?" Harry suggests and I nod.

-

I unplug my earphones from my phone and stuff it into my pocket, getting ready for the plane to land. Flying first-class alone is quite boring, and frustrating as well when you're me.

I am soon directed off the plane and I keep my hood up, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention.

I quickly make it through the airport and I find my mum sitting in her car waiting. I thank the bodyguard and he makes sure I get into her car safely with my luggage loaded into the back.

My mum starts driving and she glances at me out of the corner of her eye every so often. I've curled up, resting my head on the door and I close my eyes.

I feel the car stop and I hear the jiggling of keys. I open my eyes and sit up to see my mum staring at me fondly.

"It's good to see you again, boobear," she says and I give her a smile, leaning over and kissing her cheek. "It's good to be here as well," I reply and I get out of the car.

I grab my suitcase from the back seat and I walk it up, following my mum into the house. I let Harry's sweater sleeves cover over my hands and I walk into my home.

My suitcase is dropped immediately as two running figures are being thrown at me. I laugh and I wrap my arms around both Phoebe and Daisy. "Hey you two, how are you?" I ask, smiling as they snuggle their faces into my neck.

"We missed you!" Their voices chorus together and I smile sadly. "I've missed you too, what's been going on?" I ask and Phoebe and Daisy look at each other.

"Phoebe's got straight A's!" Daisy says proudly and I turn to Phoebe giving her a wide smile. "You do?" I ask and she nods, her smile wide. "Yep! I've been doing all my homework and I've been studying for my tests and everything!" She says and I chuckle. "What about you Daisy?" I ask and she looks down. "I've got two B's, but the rest are A's," she says, looking up and smiling at the end. "Well that's great! Better than what I got in school!" I joke and they giggle.

I stand up from where I'm kneeling on my knees and I see Lottie and Fizzy walking over to us. "Hi Lou," Lottie says, wrapping her arms tightly around me. "Hey Lotts, how have you been?" I ask and she buries her face deeper into my shoulder. "Okay, I guess," she says and I frown. "Why's that?" I ask and she shrugs, pulling away from my shoulder and avoiding my eyes. "Just been missing you," she says, but I can tell she is half lying. I give her a smile though and pretend to believe her.