Chapter 13

"I can't compete with *my boyfriend. He's got 27 tattooooooooooooooos..."

A/N: last chapter before school starts and i have finals in three weeks somebody kill me

-Harry-

I sit down in one of the chairs as Niall, Liam, and Zayn all sit down somewhere. I quickly send Louis a text and turn my attention back to the three boys in front of me, who are now staring at me.

"What?" I ask and Liam raises his eyebrow. "What is going on with you and Louis?" Liam asks and I move my gaze down to my hands.

I look back up at them and I see Niall fidgeting. "Nothing, why would you think that?" I ask, staring at the wall behind them. "'Lou, let me take care of it, I'll get him to wear it'," Liam says, imitating my voice. "I was just trying to help him out," I mutter and Niall bursts out laughing.

I glare at him and he tries to stop laughing, but fails as little giggles escape. I groan and put my head in my hands as Liam and Zayn look in between me and Niall.

"Are we missing something?" Zayn asks and I shake my head, relieved that Niall shakes his as well. "I just thought of a joke that Jimmy said earlier, I wasn't even paying attention. What were you guys talking about?" Niall asks, his voice laced with innocence. I internally sigh in relief and Niall sends me a quick wink when the other boys aren't looking at him.

"Louis and Harry," Zayn supplies for Niall and Niall looks at me. "Oh, right. Do tell us Harold, what is up with you and Louis?" Niall asks, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Nothing is going on," I argue again.

"Then why were you able to convince him to wear a shirt, yet when I just so much as touched him, he flipped out on me?" Liam asks and I throw my arms in the air. "I don't know! Just give him some space!" I say, frustrated and Liam furrows his eyebrows together.

"Whatever, since you won't tell us, then we will just have to ask Louis himself," Liam says and my eyes widen.

"I-I wouldn't do that if I were you," I stutter out and the three of them raise their eyebrows at me. "And why is that?" Niall asks and I try to rack my brain for an excuse. "You've-uh-you've seen how he's been acting lately. I don't think it's the best idea," I make up the excuse and they all sigh, leaning back.

"Fine, we won't ask him," Liam says and I stand up, done with the conversation. "I'm leaving," I say. "Go have fun with your boyfriend," Liam quips and I keep walking towards the door. "He's not my boyfriend," I say, loud enough for them to hear, but I feel my cheeks heat up as I walk outside Niall's hotel room.

I go into my hotel room and quickly head straight for my suitcase. I take out the film I packed in there, when Louis wasn't looking and I put it into the DVD player that is connected to the telly, which is next to the hotel bed.

I get to the Menu of the film and leave the remote on the table next to the bed. I make sure the blankets are easily accessible to slide under.

I go back to my suitcase and change into pajamas. I pull out the bubble bath soap from my toiletries bag and go into the bathroom, seeing the large bathtub. I set the soap on top of the toilet and smile to myself.

I run a hand through my long hair and take a deep breath. I grab my phone and quickly send a text to Louis, telling him to open his hotel room door. I exit my hotel room and walk to Louis' just as he opens up his door. I notice he is, luckily, already in his pajamas and I take his hand, just as he is about to speak.

"C'mon, I'm taking you on our first date," I say softly and his face lights up in a smile as he walks out of his hotel room and shuts the door behind him.