Chapter 10

"Oh baby, this is not an illusion. I really got my heart out on my sleeve..."

A/N: 13 more reads and this story has 1k this is serious im like wow okay i love you guys

-Louis-

I rest my head against the car door as Harry drives. He keeps glancing over at me in concern and I pull my sleeves farther down. Harry sighs and continues driving.

"Almost there, Boo," he tells me and I nod. I close my eyes as I listen to the music playing at low volume in Harry's car.

I feel him stop and he turns to me. "Alright, you just need what's on this paper, yeah?" He asks me and I nod, opening my eyes. I look to see he is going through the drive-through of the pharmacy.

The voice comes over the intercom as Harry rolls the window down. Harry places the paper in the bin and I watch as the lady reads it over.

"And who is this for?" She asks. "Louis Tomlinson," Harry says and she nods as she types it in. "Birthdate?" She asks. "12-24-91," Harry replies smoothly and she enters it in. She tells him the price and he hands her the money. I let him pay, because I know he won't let me and he collects his change.

"Okay, let me fetch this for you, and I'll be right back," she says and I look through the window to see her get up and disappear.

Harry reaches his hand over and rubs my arm. "Smile for me, Boo," he says softly and I try to give him a small smile. He nods his head, and returns my poor excuse of a smile with one of his dimpled ones.

"It's getting better," he assures me and then the lady returns, putting the drugs in the box that transfers out to us. Harry takes it and gently hands me the white bag before thanking the lady and driving away.

"Just gonna stop by my flat so I can pack for LA, and then we can go back to yours and I'll help you pack, and then it will probably be time to go to the airport," Harry tells me as we drive down the road.

I nod and open up the white bag. I read the instructions, as it tells me to take one pill, twice daily. I pop open the bottle and tilt it. I pop out one pill and close the lid back on the orange bottle. I put it back into the white bag and look around the car for some water.

I see a water bottle in the cup holder and Harry must've seen me looking. "It's just mine, you can use it," he assures me and I quietly thank him, as I take the water bottle and open it.

I take a sip and swallow before placing the pill in my mouth and taking another swig of water, swallowing the pill down.

I put the cap back on and place the water back into the cup holder. I close my eyes and rest my head back, hoping the medicine can take away some of the pain.

"We're here, Boo," Harry says and I open my eyes, seeing the familiar flat. I get out of the car slowly and limp up to the door. Harry comes next to me and helps me inside as he opens the door and then shuts it again.

He helps me upstairs to his room and I try not to let my gaze linger on the closed door across from it.

"It's completely empty now," Harry says and I turn to look at him. "Oh," I say and he shakes his head. "Just, um, you can sit on my bed and I'll try to pack quickly," he says and I nod.

He gives me a smile and goes into his closet, as I lay back on his bed, breathing in his smell. He comes back with his suitcase and he sets it down on the bed where I'm not sitting.

He goes back and forth between his closet and his suitcase, throwing things into it, and I watch him. He occasionally meets my eyes and smiles, making me blush and turn away.