Chapter 30

"Chase down all my demons, I wish you'd do the same..."

a/n: guess who just relapsed *sigh*

-Louis-

I smile curling up more into Harry as he pulls me closer to him. "I don't know which is worse, you two together or you two apart," Liam says, fake barfing and I giggle, hiding my face in Harry's chest.

"Oh c'mon we aren't that bad," Harry tries to plead and we all start laughing because we all know it's a lie.

"I personally enjoy it," Niall says and I roll my eyes. "That's because it's practically porn for you," I mutter and only Harry hears me, causing him to let out a loud squeak, the type of laugh that he releases when he tries to hold it in but he fails.

Niall glares at me and I shrug innocently. He shakes his head and I giggle more, Harry presses a kiss to my head.

"Well, Melissa and I are going out tonight, so the rest of you guys will have to plan without me," Niall says and we all smirk, raising our eyebrows at him.

"What? She's just a friend!" Niall says, putting his hands up. "Uh huh," I say, rolling my eyes. "Well she ships Larry as well, so I guess everyone wins," Niall winks and walks off, leaving us all to stare at each other in awe.

Sometimes, I wonder about that boy.

"Well, I'm off to go talk to Sophia over FaceTime, I promised her a chat," Liam says, standing up and we all exchange goodbyes as he goes back to his hotel room.

Zayn stands up as well and sends us a smile. "I'm sure you two would like to be alone, and I told my mum I'd talk to her, so I'll leave you two too it," Zayn says with smirk and I blush, burying my head in Harry's chest as Harry laughs and Zayn walks back to his hotel room.

"What do you wanna do babe?" Harry asks and I sigh, scrunching my eyebrows together in thought. Something comes to mind, but I don't exactly want to bring it to Harry's attention, even though I know I should.

"Um, I-uh-actually wanted to talk to you about something," I mutter, playing with my hands. "What is it darling?" Harry asks sweetly, taking my hands in his and intertwining our fingers, resting our hands on my stomach.

"Okay, well, remember that one night kind of before we went on tour?" I ask and Harry nods. "There were many nights Lou, but okay," he says with a small chuckle. "Well, I mean, the one where you woke up in the middle of the night and went downstairs with your journal," I say quickly and Harry's eyes widen. "You-um-you were awake?" He stutters out and I nod slowly, keeping my eyes locked onto our hands.

"And you called Niall and you two were talking about some secret. I've been waiting for you to tell me on your own time, but with everything that happened yesterday with that girl, it's just really getting to me and I just want to know, because I'm scared and I don't want you leaving me-" I ramble and Harry cuts me off by gently placing his lips to mine and pulling away, squeezing my hands.

"I'm not gonna leave you Boo. Do you want to know what the secret is?" He asks softly and I nod.

"Okay, I guess it's good that you asked me, because honestly I don't want to talk about it which is why I've been putting it off for so long now," Harry says and I smile softly, squeezing his hand for reassurance.

"I went in to a meeting with management, before you came to LA, and they-um-well they said I have to get a beard, because I've started so many rumors from what I've said in recent interviews, and so they have already hired a girl and she's a bitch let me tell you, but I told them to wait until I tell you before we go public, and I just, I don't want this to ruin anything between us," Harry says and my breath hitches.

I squeeze his hand and I feel my eyes start to water. I stand up slowly and Harry looks at me confused, keeping his hand in mine and I give him a sad smile.

"I'm just going to go take a walk, let everything soak in. I'm not leaving you, I promise, I'll be back soon, and I'll take Paul or something," I say softly, reassuring his scared face. He immediately relaxes and he squeezes my hand before releasing it.

"Okay, just please don't do anything," he pleads and I know he means he doesn't want me hurting myself and I give him a reassuring smile.

"I won't, I promise," I say softly and he gives me a soft kiss before watching me as I turn around and I go out of our hotel room, getting one of the bodyguards to come follow me and I just walk around the hotel.

I end up sitting in the workout room for awhile, just sitting on one of the benches as it is empty in the room and I sigh, closing my eyes and taking everything in.

Harry is just going to have a beard, but everything will be okay between us. He's not going to leave me for her. He promised me. He's never going to leave me.

He promised.

I take in a shaky breath as I feel the tears start coming down and Sam, the bodyguard, steps out and stands in front of the workout room, making sure I can have some privacy, although no one is coming in anyways.

I sob and keep my head in my hands as different scenarios of Harry leaving me for the new girl keep popping into my head and I try pushing them away but I can't.

The door opens and I don't look up. I feel arms going under my knees and lift me up, pulling me to their chest and I curl into the familiar body.

"I know you wanted some time alone, but it's been two hours and I think you've worn yourself out enough, because I know all you've been doing is thinking up different scenarios of me getting with the girl, but that's not going to happen because I love you way too much to leave you," Harry whispers and I just shake my head, gripping his shirt as more tears fall down.

Harry sighs and pulls me closer to him as he starts walking out of the room and he carries me up to our hotel room, thanking Sam and he gently sets me down on our bed, taking my shirt and jeans off before tucking my body under the blankets and taking off his own clothes, leaving us both in our boxers.

He climbs in next to me on the bed and pulls me into him, making tears fall down my face again.

"Shh, baby, it's okay. I love you so, so much. It hurts me to see you cry like this. I'm never going to leave you darling, never ever," he whispers continuously into my ear until I fall asleep.

a/n:

Poor lou :(

What did you think of harry's secret?

Comment for a dedication ;)

-em