Chapter 22

"The taste on my tongue, I don't wanna wash away the night before..."

A/N: HELP WHICH COVER DO YOU THINK FITS THE STORY MORE? THE PIC ABOVE^ OR THE COVER IT IS NOW??

-Louis-

"Take care of yourself, Lou," Liam whispers in my ear before pulling away from the hug and grabbing his luggage, waving his hand at us. Currently, only Harry, Niall, and I are left in the airport, as Zayn's flight left just a few minutes before Liam's. Two weeks of rehearsals have lead to us going onto our holiday break. I'm not looking forward to it, because it means spending time away from Harry, and I don't know if I'm ready for that.

"Well, my flight is calling," Niall says, turning to Harry and I. "Gonna miss you Nialler," I say with a smile and he throws his arms around me. "It's good to have you back, don't change on me over break, okay?" He says and I nod, squeezing his body tight. Niall pulls away with a smile and gives Harry a hug before calling goodbyes over his shoulder and practically skipping towards the terminal.

Harry turns to me and smiles. "So, me and you?" He asks and I nod, taking his outstretched hand as he gives it a squeeze. I release it and we head to our flight, bringing us back to London and Harry's flat. I'm planning to move myself back into it, without telling Management. I'm still keeping my other house and not selling it, that way it's easier to trick them.

They won't be happy...but I sure will be.

-

"How much more stuff can you possibly have?" Harry complains as he lifts another box into his car. I laugh and set my box down. Luckily, I haven't unpacked everything and there were still quite a few boxes that hadn't been unpacked. I had only unpacked the necessities.

"There's only a few more left, don't worry," I reassure him and he groans, stretching his arms over his head and going back inside the flat. I follow him and together we bring the last of the boxes, completely filling Harry's car. "Okay, let's get back off to my-our flat," he corrects himself, sending me a smile and I giggle. "And we can unpack all your junk back into it," he says and I clap my hands. "Okay!" I say happily, wanting to kiss him right there, but we are outside and there might be paps, and they have quite a great zoom on those cameras.

We get in Harry's car and he drives us back to our flat. We finally bring all the boxes from his car and into the flat. I sigh as we both crash onto the couch. Harry pulls me close to him and I snuggle up into his arm, tracing his tattoos lazily. "I can't wait to unpack all of that," Harry says and I roll my eyes. "You need the workout, it's good for you," I say and he laughs. "Fine, but let's wait until tomorrow," he mumbles and I turn my head up kissing his nose. "I say we unpack now and get it over with," I suggest and Harry groans, pushing me out of his arms, causing me to fall off the couch and onto the ground. I burst into laughter as Harry rolls off the couch and on top of me.

My giggles are cut off as Harry straddles me and leans down, his lips attaching themselves to my neck. He sucks in deeply and I hiss as the blood rushes toward the spot. Harry releases the skin and I can feel his breath hit the wet spot. "I-I don't think th-this is packing," My breath hitches as he attaches his lips to my jawline and sucks again. I move my hands down his back until they rest right above his ass, giving it a squeeze as he licks over his newest creation.

"You're quite a naughty boy," I whisper when Harry doesn't respond to my previous statement. Harry laughs, moving his face so it is right above mine. "That's Zayn's friend. I'm sorry, I'm not him. I'm Harry. It's nice to meet you," he says. I roll my eyes as I scrunch my nose up. "I seriously do not like him," I say and Harry raises an eyebrow. I lean up to connect our lips again and he adjusts his legs to slot in between mine. He moves his hands from the floor to tangle themselves in my hair. My hands slip underneath his shirt and I run them along his back. The shirt starts to ride up and I slip my hands back to Harry's jeans-clad ass, giving it another squeeze.