Chapter 11

"So kiss me where I lay down my hands pressed to your [butt]cheeks. A long way from the playground..."

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS I LOVE YOU AND I HAVE 1K NOW SO THANK YOU

-Louis-

I feel my body being shaken and I open my eyes. "C'mon Boo, we are here," he says and I sit up, rubbing my eyes. "Okay," I give him a small smile and he smiles at me.

He stands up and holds his hands out. I take them and he pulls me up. He pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him and breathe in his smell.

"It'll be okay. Just be the brave person I know you are," Harry whispers into my hair. I nod and he pulls away from me.

We go to get off the plane, following behind the bodyguard. I put my sunglasses over my eyes and keep my head down. I know my eyes probably have dark circles under them and my face is probably just completely drained.

I feel Harry's hand brush my arm and I bite my lip to stop my smile. I look up at him and he is looking at me with a cheeky grin.

I shake my head and put it back down again as we go through the airport. We try to avoid getting mobbed and soon we are in the black car.

Harry reaches out and squeezes my knee. I give him a smile and he returns it as we drive towards the hotel that we are staying at.

"The boys are already at the hotel," Harry says, looking up from his phone. I nod and sigh, resting my head back.

"I can't help it, being mean to them. It's the voices, they convince me that you guys are just using me and you don't actually care about me so I have to push you all away," I say softly and I feel a hand on my cheek.

"I'll help, baby. I'll help you get through it," Harry says, turning my head towards him and resting his forehead against mine.

"Thank you," I whisper softly and he nods, before pulling his head away. "I-I-there's something that I should tell you," he says softly and my breath hitches in my throat.

I look at him and he is staring out the window. I watch as he grips his own hands nervously and rubs them over his thighs. "Okay," I whisper.

"I-I like you, a lot actually. And I have for a really, really long time now. I love you, really, but I didn't want to tell you yet, because I don't want to scare you away, and I don't know why I'm telling you this, but I'm sick of keeping it inside of me, and I hope you won't leave me after this, because I know you're straight and stuff-" He rambles and I try to stop the smile spreading on my face as he looks out the window, playing with his hands as he talks. I grip one of his hands into mine and he freezes and turns to look at our hands and then up at my face.

"I'm starting to like you, too. I mean like, I kind of realized it when the thought of leaving you completely broke me, but I didn't want to tell you, because I didn't know how you would react," I trail off and Harry's face turns up into a smile.

"We are such dorks," he shakes his head and I blush, resting my head his shoulder. "Shut up," I say and he wraps his arms around me tightly, and places a kiss to my head.

"Go on a date with me?" He asks softly and my heart flutters. I turn my head up to him and I kiss his cheek. "Okay," I say and he smiles at me, before hugging me tighter.

We pull up to the hotel that is already surrounded by fans and Harry squeezes my hand. "Just go straight into the lobby, I'll be right behind you," He says and I nod. I follow Basil, one of the bodyguards out, and I walk with my head down, straight into the hotel through the mob.