Chapter 14

"Don't play innocent, I know what you meant, when you'd said you'd come over..."

-Harry-

"Of course." "I called it." "No, I did!" "That's a lie and you know it."

I hear voices and I wrap my arms tighter around the body on my chest. I slightly open one eye to see Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Paul standing in the doorway of the bedroom. "He's awake," Liam says and I open both eyes, immediately looking down at Louis and seeing him still asleep.

I move my gaze back to the intruders. "What?" I ask rudely and they all raise their eyebrows. I sigh and quickly make sure Louis is still asleep before I slide out from under him and stand up off the bed.

The boys shield their eyes, screaming at me to put clothes on. They probably think that I'm naked, because they are probably me assuming Louis and I had sex. I roll my eyes.

"Will you all shut up before you wake him up? I'm wearing pants, relax!" I say, getting annoyed with them.

"How did you guys even get in here?" I ask, once they've stopped crying like babies. "Paul has a key to all of our rooms," Liam states, as if I should already know.

"Can we move this conversation out of the bedroom, please? If Louis wakes up, it's not going to be pretty when he sees you all in here," I say and they nod, shuffling towards the small area with a couch and chairs, by the door.

I turn around and pull the blankets back over Louis. I quickly lean down and kiss his forehead, whispering an 'I love you' before going out to meet the rest of them, slipping a white shirt over my head in the process.

"So, what was so important that you had to barge into my hotel room and wake me up for?" I ask, yawning as I sit down in one of the chairs, straightening out my shirt.

"Well, we have another interview today, and then a meeting with our management out here in LA, and we are supposed to leave in 15 minutes," Liam informs me and I groan, knowing Louis is not going to enjoy this.

"Okay, sorry, I didn't know. Just go wait in Niall's room or something and I'll wake up Louis and we will meet you guys in the lobby in 10 minutes," I tell them and they roll their eyes, before following Paul out of my hotel room.

I run my hands through my hair and over my face, taking a deep breath. I sigh and stand up out of the chair and go back into the bedroom.

I see Louis sitting up and frantically looking around, but I watch as his entire body relaxes when he sees me. He slowly climbs out of the bed and I watch as the sweater goes down to almost his knees, the sleeves covering his hands.

He pads his bare feet over to me and wraps his arms around me. "I didn't know where you were," he mutters as I cradle his head into my chest.

"Yeah, um, about that actually," I trail off at the end and he pulls away, looking at me worried. "The other boys and Paul were standing in the doorway, looking at us this morning, which is what I woke up to," I say slowly, searching Louis' eyes for a reaction. His eyes go wide and I can feel him start to shake in my arms.

"No, no, how did they get in?" He asks frantically and I pull him into my chest again, rubbing his back softly, whispering for him to calm down.

"Paul has a key to all of our rooms, apparently," I explain and I can feel he is still panicking, but he has slightly calmed down.

"It's okay, Boo. We have to leave for an interview in 10 minutes now, and we are meeting the boys in the lobby in 5 minutes. Let's get dressed and I will make you some tea, sound good?" I tell him gently and he nods.