Chapter 23

"Little black cat just crawled into the room, making heads turn can't stop looking at you. It's alright, it's alright, it's alright you know..."

A/N: dont you guys just love my photoshopping skills XD they suck

-Louis-

I prop my feet up on the dashboard and rest my head back against the seat, closing my eyes. "Go ahead and sleep a little, you've been driving for 6 hours," Harry tells me and I nod, yawning sleepily.

"Okay, thank you for switching," I mumble and Harry chuckles. "Well, I kind of want to make it to my mum's without getting in a car crash because my driver fell asleep," he says and I smile.

I open one eye and reach my hand out, turning up the volume of the cd up a bit. It's Ed Sheeran, because that is the only discs that Harry has in this car.

Harry sings along quietly and I close my eyes again, falling asleep in my passenger seat.

-

"Lou, baby, we're here," Harry gently shakes me and I reach up my hands, rubbing my eyes. I yawn and Harry chuckles, leaning over me and unbuckling my seatbelt.

"M'kay, I'm up," I mumble, opening my tired eyes to see Harry holding his hands out to help me out of the car.

I take them and he pulls me out. He already got the suitcases, which are resting on the grass, waiting to be brought inside.

Harry places a kiss to my lips before prancing over to the suitcases, bring both to the front door. I shake my head with a smile and follow him up to the door, making sure his car is locked and Harry knocks on the door.

I stand slightly behind him and the door swings open. "Harry!" I hear Gemma yell and Harry drops the suitcase handles, wrapping his arms around his sister.

"Hi Gems!" Harry says loudly as they pull away and Gemma's eyes flash over to me. "And Louis is here too? Harry...?" Gemma asks confused, but flashing me a smile. Harry laughs and I giggle and Gemma looks in between the two of us, still confused.

"How about we go inside and fill you in on all the details," Harry suggests and Gemma rolls her eyes but nods and moves away from the doorway.

I grab the suitcases before Harry can and he pouts. "Stop it, I'll carry them up to your room while you go say hi to your mum, I know you've missed her," I say and Harry's face brightens at the mention of his mum.

"C'mon, she's in the kitchen," Gemma helps me convince Harry and she herds him in front of her, pushing him into the house.

I take the suitcases and I bring them up the stairs, turning into the correct room, already knowing Harry's childhood home.

I leave the suitcases in the middle of the room and quickly go downstairs and I walk into the kitchen.

"And there he is!" Anne calls out as I walk in and arms are being thrown around me. "Hello Anne!" I say brightly, hugging her back.

"And how are you, love?" She asks, pulling away from me and resting her hands on my shoulders, looking me up and down. I turn to Harry who is smiling brightly at us and I turn back to Anne. "I'm doing great, actually, it's good to see you again," I say and Anne smiles at me.

"Such a sweet talker," she chuckles and releases my shoulders, turning to the food cooking on the stove. "It's good to see you Louis, how're the newlyweds doing?" Robin says from his seat at the bar table.

"They are great, taking care of the twins always," I say and Robin laughs. "What a handful that must be," he says and I laugh, nodding. "Yeah, it is, I don't know how they do it everyday," I say and Harry moves over to stand next to me.