Chapter 16

"So tell me you believe in love, it's not an illusion..."

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ZAYNIE POOP I LOVE YOU AND YOURE AMAZING YEAH OKAY

-Louis-

I wake up and notice that Harry isn't next to me. I take a deep breath as I remember the familiar sting of my fresh cuts on my thighs brushing against the blankets. I close my eyes and try not to cry as I think about how Harry will react, if he is even still here.

I slide out of the bed and slowly walk out to the other room of the hotel. I see Harry sitting on the couch, staring at the wall.

I clear my throat and he turns his head to face me. "Hi," I say softly, gripping my hands together nervously. "I made you some dinner," he says.

"I know you're disappointed in me," I say, trying to change the subject. "I'm not disappointed. I'm a little bit mad, but at myself because I shouldn't have left you alone after what happened," he says and I shake my head. "It's not your fault," I say and he sighs.

"I made you dinner," he says again. "I'm not hungry," I say and he sighs. "Louis, you need to eat," he says and I shake my head. "I can't," I say and he closes his eyes. "Just eat the damn food I made!" He says, raising his voice a little and I flinch slightly at his loud voice.

He groans, frustrated, and puts his head in his hands. "I'm not eating," I say, standing by my ground. "Fine!" He shouts and stands up off the couch. I try to stand tall as he walks towards me.

I hold my breath, waiting for something to happen, but Harry just walks past me, towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask, my voice wavering. "Out," he says simply and he walks out the door, letting it slam behind him.

I stare after him before sinking to the floor and curling my knees into my body. I let the tears fall down my face.

He's mad at me.

He's left me.

-Harry-

I groan as I punch the wall by the lift. I'm so fucking stupid. He's going to cut himself again, because I just left him.

I tug at my curls as the lift opens and I step into it, pulling out my phone. I scroll through my contacts before landing on the one I need. I press the button for the lobby and I hold my phone to my ear.

"Hey!" The cheerful Irish voice floods through the speaker. "Niall, listen. I need you to go into my hotel room and stay with Louis. Don't let him out of your sight, okay? Don't ask him what happened or anything, I just need you to stay with him," I say quickly. "Uh, okay? Why? Where are you Harry?" He asks.

"I just need some space to think. We got into sort of a little fight, but please just stay with him, and whatever you do don't let him out of your sight," I say. "Okay, I'm heading over there right now," he says and I sigh in relief.

"Thank you. Oh! And make sure he eats the dinner that is sitting in the kitchen. Don't let him persuade you to let him not eat it. Make sure he eats it," I say and I hear Niall hum.

"Got it. Don't do anything stupid, Harry," he says. "I know," I say and then we exchange goodbyes and I hang up.

The lift doors open and I stumble out, my eyes on my phone as I try to type a message to Louis. I bump into someone, right as I send the message and I look up to see Paul.

"Harry? Where are you going?" Paul asks and I look out the lobby doors to see the sun low in the sky. "I just need to go on a walk, to clear up my head," I say and Paul sighs. "You can't go alone. C'mon, I'll walk with you," he says and I nod. "Thank you," I say and he gives me a small smile. "The things I do for you boys..." He trails off with a chuckle and walks behind me as I exit the hotel.