-(22)

Driving to school in a Prada outfit, she checked the smile on her face in the rear view mirror and then shook her head a little.

But that's what love does to you right?

Make you smile for no reason at all. The heart feels right off the axis and you know that no matter what happens , you have that one person beside you-

Her smile faltered .

Beside her? No.

He wasn't beside her . .yet.

As Dennis said, she was in the grey area. A hazy area that lies on the borderline of friends and lovers.

Just the thought was enough to put her in a damper mood but then she decided , she will take it however it is.

Oh Bullock's!

She knew she will never take anything less than love from him.

How the hell does she wind down from loving him to being friends ?

That's not gonna happen.

When you know you love a person there is no way you could be just friends.

"I can't believe love would be this confusing ." She muttered to herself . "It was suppose to be full of rainbows and a bed of roses but guess not. Great! I'm not even sure if he feels the same way about me or not and great! I'm sounding like a psycho!"

She was talking to herself.

Now that was a first.

She could see the school building getting near and her heart thudding at every second . .she slowed down the speed of her convertible. .as slow as she could but alas! she couldn't take forever.

As usual crappy cars and bikes were lining at the parking lot as her car slipped in.

The car died down as she took the keys off and dump them in her bag. Her hands on the steering wheel, gripping it as hard as she could to transfer her anxiety into the rubber.

"Don't loose yourself. When he confess his feelings today , don't you dare cry and freak him out. It's already hard for guys to accept their feelings so hear him out first and cry at home."

She gave herself a pep talk.

Nodding at no one but her inner pep talk Queen, she stepped out of the car . . shutting the door as she glanced at the school building.

How the hell does it feel to know that after few moments you're going to hear a confession you have been waiting for? Since decades?

Now she was exaggerating it a little too much, oh God. Her heartbeat was thudding like a drum. The noise around her dulled down and all she could hear was the blood pumping in her body.

Rushing.

But she accepted that this day had to come. Sooner or later. .and damn her lips went up. . knowing that he was in the building.

Probably waiting for her.

She stalked purposely towards the building.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just as she entered the building, as usual eyes turned towards her , whispers broke out among peers . .it didn't even bother her now . .but today she didn't want their eyes on her.

She was looking for those gray orbs.

As her eyes searched while walking slowly. .heels clacking against the marble floor-