- (7)

For a moment , everything fell silent .

Only the sound of her crying filling up the corridor.

As she sniffed, her nose turning red, she glanced up at him . .her vision blurry.

He was just . . .staring.

His eyes revealing nothing.

And then the most horrible thing happened. As she tried to stop herself from crying. .her eyes wouldn't stop with the waterworks! The crying went from tears to outright sobs!

She just wouldn't stop!

This had to be the most horrible day of her life! She could feel the water running from her nose! Thank God her makeup was water proof!

And all he did was stare in a is-this-really-happening?

And then before she could voice out her sorry and run away while hiding her face and tears splashing down her face like how she read in Rejected Twice, he beat her to it.

Not by talking.

She was wiping and dabbing her eyes with her fingers when his hand shot out and his long fingers wrapped around her wrist, halting her crying session of a minute.

His touch was enough to shut her up.

Without saying anything, her hand in his, he turned around and started to walk with a mute Gloria behind.

Where the hell was he taking her?

Didn't he humiliate her enough already?

And then he went straight to the classroom she had walked out of. Opening the door wide he stepped in , pulling Gloria in too.

That's when he let go of her hand.

She watched as he shut the door close, bolting it.

Turning around he glanced at her disheveled face.

Her face felt sticky . She was sniffling every five seconds, biting her lower lip in a bid to stop herself from crying.

"Sit."

Her eyes flickered towards him , God how was she ever going to face him after this episode?

"What?" she croaked, her throat rusty.

"Your eyes-," he shook his head slightly," Sit down. You'll feel better."

Oh. .

Sit down. .

Yeah she would like to do that. .sit down.

He watched as she made her way to the chair near to the door as if unconsciously she was seeking him and he was close. . . leaning right against the door. .

Gloria sat down on the cold chair, trying not to think too much about what transpired just now. Trying not to think about how she must have looked like .

How she must be looking right now .

"You know Brad?" He asked , crossing his arms.

This time she glanced up at him, his stormy eyes trained on her face.

"Brad? I know no one of that name." Her voice mellowed.

One thick brow shot up.

"You sure?"

She tried to go back down the memory lane but really . .she never came across a guy named Brad.

She shook her head.